40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Feedback.

More
8 years 3 months ago #1176 by sophie
Replied by sophie on topic RE: IBT progress..
Thanks very much for the encouragement and information Paul, much appreciated. I will keep it up and see how things unfold.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #1177 by sophie
I had back pain at the start, from some old injury (and too much recent cycling), so the IBT has not created that, it seems to be stretching certain parts of the back. Thanks for your input.

More
8 years 3 months ago #1178 by sophie
Good suggestion. I have a memory foam mattress, nice and flat, so I don't believe that is an issue. Useful to understand the different elements that contribute. Thanks

More
8 years 3 months ago #1179 by sophie
Thanks Paul, useful to know about the level issue - its been measured with a spirit level (partner is an engineer :-). Good to hear your back has improved. I think I'll wait awhile and see how things go.

More
8 years 3 months ago #1180 by Ozone
Replied by Ozone on topic RE: IBT progress..
Back pain at the start of what Sophie...of IBT? Yes it wouldn't be causing it but 'bringing it out' as the body tries to correct. I admit this is an almost impossible concept for non medical people to grasp. Have struggled to explain it to people for years. But we are all on track it appears. I just got hold of some very useful DIY exercises for the back....woke with no pain since months!! Lookup Pillo1 website Paul, the guy has researched pillows quite a bit.

More
7 years 8 months ago #1348 by Ozone
Replied by Ozone on topic Feedback.
I have been on IBT close to a year now...and many of my patients several months. I feel I need to give my updated feedback.
Firstly the AIDS patients....first patient is doing beautifully now....leg ulcers are gone and her energy is back. Skin tone is good. She is functioning quite normal, with a strong voice even.
Second AIDS patient not so good, was hospitalised recently and is now back home, but recovering somewhat...on conventional drugs and extra supplementation. At one point the nurses agreed to in line the bed...it's easy there are levers one just pulls.!!
Other patients are acknowledging benefits, but only on strong insistence from me. My own family has even almost forgotten about it now.
My general conclusion is that IBT is what I call an underlying therapy....a given, one has to be inclined for everything else to work better. But for seriously chronic illnesses, it doesn't seem to fix it all by itself, one still needs to clear infections and fix their nutrition. A very effective way of doing this is to use a Beck blood purifier and marine phytoplankton combined with colostrum. Then there are rapid results. So it appears IBT helps the body in general...we shouldn't even be arguing about it...we should be all just doing it. Even dramatizing results can harm its image.
My meeting with the health minister here hasn't come to fruition...she obviously doesn't take us seriously enough. Hope Andrew is seeing progress on this medical front!! Best regards to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #1349 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic Feedback.
Thanks for your feedback. What you have achieved is very remarkable and confirms other reports of leg ulcers healing.

People get introduced to IBT, some may read an article and others like the people you mention hear it directly from people trying it. But very few spend time to fully understand why it works and why they should be avoiding a flat bed. They tend to pick themselves up, dust themselves off and carry on as usual. I have no solution for this other than persistence to at least try to get the message through. But when you do succeed the results are quite astonishing as you have seen with your aids patients and others.

Another problem is impatience, with people expecting a few nights of IBT will undo 50 years or more of health issues, when time and movement rather than bed-rest and a sedentary lifestyle is the way to go.

Catherine Zuppero: It's not rocket science. One doesn't have to have double blind studies to observe if something is working or not. Statistics in the area of health are easily observable; as the patient either gets better or not. I've seen IBT to be one of the FASTEST modalities for health improvement yet! No one that I referred to Andrew's information asked for any further proof. They had it with their problems disappearing. NO drugs were needed. NO surgeries were required. NO money spent! Just quick, dramatic results. THAT is proof enough for rational folks! By the way a MILLION Thanks to Andrew for finding this IBT and making the data accessible for us all!

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Andrew.