40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Feedback.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1130 by Ozone
Replied by Ozone on topic RE: IBT failures
Like I said when I started the thread....question isn't whether IBT works...it's maybe how and why it works, and why hasn't it caught on the way we would want. Then investigate when it doesn't. This is the golden one. Then we can move forward. But if we can't convince our own families to incline..or each other of the basics....then how do we think we can convince governments and medical companies that actually might see it as hostile and destroying their livelihoods? The returning astronauts according to NASA...sick as they are from microgravity....and radiation and lack of Schumann and EMF I might add....RECOVER even on their flat beds...or worse..upside down beds. He he. Even though it takes them two years to recover from 6 months in space. ..they say. Then we see a case of someone on incline for twenty years who has a sudden improvement after increasing the neck angle. To me that says the spine and nerves at work. Then the chiropractor who gets a wheelchair bound patient up by neck and back correction....no doubt a sleeping flat one. So...yes circulation is critical....but the central nervous system controls it....as it does everything else. The CNS can shut down our hearts in a few seconds....just by nerve signal. Point rested.
Now....a bit of psychoanalysis. What is our motivation to tell many people about IBT...or any other healing modality for that matter...even if it may get us into a spot? Do we stand to gain....money? Fame? Recognition and talk shows and Nobel prizes? Are we just good people who were taught to do such? Is it a feeling....a compulsion....a character trait, or transference of our own pain? Perhaps. Down here where I live...in this modern age...the younger generation do not believe for a moment that anyone can have no monetary motivation....in fact it confuses them if you don't, and makes them not trust you almost. Then there is the competition....everyone tries to outdo the other....so such crucial knowledge that makes one and ones family healthy into the future is best kept a secret ...just as no one will tell you how to quickly get rich...whilst they watch you struggle financially. We need to be crystal clear what we want in life....otherwise we won't get it.
In my case...after researching health for so long...and not getting the results with patients that I thought I could....deep down being a quest for my own immaculate health that I craved....my friend and I shut down our clinic and we returned to our regular employment full time. Now I just freelance for friends once in a while. So after discovering IBT and seeing it help me....I intend to prove to myself that it can help AIDS patients...also to help Andrew with this research....but then after that what? Go on media.? I am not sure.Keep it a family secret. We will see. All depends on how I feel. I have about ...almost twenty people on incline at the moment that I am watching..some don't even understand what it is...the perfect blind trial. In the end I understand very well how the system works and runs. Food for thought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1131 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic RE: IBT failures
Interesting question: Why do we bother? I often think this especially when despite making everything as clear as it can be and spelling out each step in lay-peoples terms, the listeners still get it wrong and conclude it don't work.

Kimberly 17 hours ago

Raised the head of the bed about 4'' several months ago. Can't say I found any benefits but would be interested to hear feedback from others - cheers

Reply: Andy 15 hours ago

I did it within a few days of having you on the show, Andrew and I have seen a huge boost in my energy levels and an improvement in my pain levels from my 30 odd year old spinal injury. My partner has seen a huge improvement in her pain resulting from fibromyalgia so many thanks Andrew for all your hard work.

Recovery from long term space flight: 18-20 years to recover but bone structure bares little resemblance to pre flight x rays.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1132 by Andrew
I guess, it's a trait of Blackcountry people to fight for what we believe to be right, even against all the odds, our belief that the little man can beat Goliath with a carefully placed sling shot.

Re monetary gain: Yes it would be nice, but I have realised over a life time that money is by no means the route to happiness or health, in fact having lots of money will inevitably expose you to more lethal medical practices and prescription drugs.

Besides, I enjoy doing what I know to be right and helping people to regain their health is a worthy use of my time.

Having people help me with this research is a rare but welcomed bonus, especially when it is helping people who can barely afford to eat in distant countries.

If we could video document interviews with aids patients it would go a long way to delivering results irrefutably. Is this something we could do?

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Andrew.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1133 by Ozone
Okay....the debate is for entertainment. Now down to real issues. Yes I am sure with the younger ones I could arrange some short video clips...older ones might be tricky but still confident it can be done. The foot cancer guy hasn't delivered his promised subjects yet so I might have to look myself....still have some old HIV patients from when I was practicing but they are not too sick..if you see what I mean. I am gonna take a long break from work before Christmas....optimum time to start it off.
Yep guys like us don't give much care to making millions....we help the weak against the strong just because we can.....our reward is their blessing and eyes moist with appreciation...then we remember how it is to be alive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

More
8 years 5 months ago #1134 by Ozone
Of course with a little condition....IBT must fix me first and bring me up to energetic and healthy...otherwise I won't have any willpower to take on Goliath. At the moment I am going through a rapidly changing scenario...one day feel good, next day feel like I have been stirred up and all sorts of sickness is in me. Then next day feels good again. I put this down to enhanced immune function and resolution of latent issues and infections. I have never been too sick though...and never needed a hospital since as far as I can remember...but modern life guarantees we are all sick below the surface.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1135 by Ozone
I think we have to acknowledge that very many effects of IBT might be due to spinal traction rather than circulation ...although of course with enhanced circulation all body systems improve. Have back and neck pain in patients on IBT now....the neck is a problem. Even myself....when I started clicking my back I induced the massive detox at 5 months starting. The problem with such knowledge is if we don't understand human anatomy properly we are bound to conclude too quickly. The AIDS patient is a case in point...now stagnating, I.e. Not really improving much....complaining of back pain. I am positive if her back is sorted she will rapidly improve...but if the incline doesn't correct her back there won't be much more improvement. I hoped too quickly myself that we had found the cure for these illnesses here. We all need to be on incline...but we all need our spinal cord working correctly. Andrew....don't you think this could explain why foreverspring went a year gaining nicely then when she tried a higher incline suddenly her symptoms returned? Surely the higher incline didn't hinder her circulation suddenly? Just my thoughts. Have to adjust my daughters neck now...intense headaches. Probably C1 out of alignment.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1136 by Andrew
Sure, I already have acknowledged and have no problem with traction from IBT helping spinal injuries, scoliosis, ruptured vertebrae and spinal surgical procedures and possibly many more neurological conditions.

But this is not by any means the mechanism what has healed other medical conditions, too numerous to list.

One consideration is the diuretic effect of IBT over several months. Additional water intake is advised to counter this. Also experiencing flu and other infectious organisms behaves differently on IBT, for example, you may not have blocked sinuses and feel lethargic but may experience other symptoms and therefore will miss a possible connection.
The immune system cannot be controlled or suppressed by a compressed spinal column. That said a damaged spinal cord can affect body temperature control, possibly more to do with posture and mobility than a direct function compromise.

I also agree that it is wrong to conclude hastily and prudent to analyse effects over many years.

Your aids patient may well still become sick, but her immune system will definitely benefit from IBT. The aching back and pain in her spine may have emerged after correcting her flat bed sleeping at home and she will be having to go through the settling in phase again? I suspect it will ease within a week or so.

With regards to ms and Foreverspring, she did not state that raising her bed higher had caused a re-emergence of her ms symptoms, more that raising the bed higher caused her significant discomfort and triggered unwanted pain and affected her mobility temporarily. My theory on ms is that the myelin circulation is slowed and it's liquid crystal properties are compromised as it slows down, causing liquid crystals to become more solid and therefore visible under an mri scan as a lesion. The sudden relief for people with ms when at very high altitude bares this out. If these lesions were permanent then there could not be instant relief from ms, enabling people to walk normally and then returning back to a wheelchair at sea level.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1137 by Ozone
Was just reading her email....definitely said increasing the incline made her symptomatic. By the way...a spinal correction can induce a 400 percent increase in immune and kidney function!!! The immune system is totally controlled by the central nervous system...and it of course needs circulation to be working optimally.. My point is yes all the hundreds of benefits are from circulation....but the strange relapses as people go back to flat or play around with the incline are due to re engagement of a nerve block. To me this makes perfect sense. But yes get your point.

Here is the part
pm

After trying the 8.5-inch elevation for two nights, I am thinking that I should return my bed to the 6-inch height. I like to experiment, always looking for something better, but sometimes it is best to leave “well-enough” alone! :lol:

Yesterday morning I awoke feeling unbalanced, like my entire left side was congested -- although I sleep on my right side -- and almost walked into the walls a few times.

This morning, the same thing happened. Also, today my entire left side is numb and tingly from head to foot. There is a pinpoint of pain in my left shoulder and just below my left elbow, and that arm feels heavy. (This is the way it was before beginning Inclined Therapy last February.)

This was quite unexpected! 8O Perhaps the change of inclination two days ago has caused the circulation pattern to shift somehow?

I could return to 6 inches for a few nights to allow the left-sided symptoms to calm down, and then try the 8.5 inches again?

The left side is still weakened from my last relapse almost 7 years ago. It improved so much with inclined therapy over the past 9+ months. Maybe these are only temporary signs at the new, higher inclination, and they would disappear shortly?

I am more than a little apprehensive about taking that risk. Everyone’s body is so different. While the higher angle of inclination has worked well for others, it may not be best for me.

Do you have any thoughts on this? Do you know of a similar setback with anyone else who has tried to increase the angle of inclination?

I must choose between 6 inches or 8.5 inches before bedtime tonight. Right now, I think that 6 inches would be the wiser choice. :)
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Ozone.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1138 by Ozone
Would also explain your friends sudden improvement in coughing after using more pillows. This is the neck area...every single one of our nerves goes through there...even a little traction of pressure here has consequences elsewhere in the body. Then the MS and Parkinson's....a chiro got an old lady out of a wheelchair in 3 months by spinal correction...how else is this possible if she is sleeping flat.? My reasoning is that if someone gets their spine sorted out then IBT CANNOT fail...if their spine is too bad and doesn't get corrected by IBT...they will benefit, but then the disease remains...i.e. One day of sleeping flat makes it return. This will not work for my AIDS group if I can't fix it....don't forget I have already had many AiDs patients, it's a serious business. If you engage a group and start getting failures then you are laughed off the stage...actually even a single failure. I just want it sealed...not home remedy style random effect without fully understanding anatomy.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Ozone.