40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

increased salts in urine--why is this good?

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1253 by Kuma
Oh dear, I would not like this chiropractor!! I never have any pain whatsoever during a neck adjustment, and my neck is not easy to crack. It seems to me that the twitching in this young lady might have been from sudden pain stress. I usually get relief from twitching when getting chiropractic adjustments, not exacerbation.

Anyway, I appreciate the point you are making. I took some extra B vitamins this morning, and I'm having some relief from the twitching. Fingers crossed. I'm also lying on a jar of olives to stretch those joints as indicated from the earlier videos you posted. You are right that that is pretty brilliant stuff being shared (for free!) on the internet. It helped me to understand something faint in my memory after a car accident many years ago...some rib pain that was explained as a problem with my back, which I never understood. This particular pain is different, but I have a feeling that a good adjustment will correct this one too.

Thank you again for helping me get some direction on this really quickly. Thanks also for your advice on the incline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1254 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic increased salts in urine--why is this good?
Replies from our FB Group:
Darren Bullman Achy back i had for awhile - though kept it going and fine now- however eating cleaner also helps as 'structure governs function' with of course movement and my sleep is good smile emoticon.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 09:34

Rodolfo A. Barcenas I have been sleeping inclined for 3 1/2 months. I notice my sleep is much deeper with much dreaming and I wake up refreshed after only 4 to 5 hours.
Unlike · Reply · 2 · Yesterday at 14:44

Catherine Zuppero One's spine has to unwind. That's how I describe it. After a while it will heal. I had the same problem when I started sleeping inclined, but now I close my eyes and wake up 8 hours later. It takes time to heal.
Unlike · Reply · 2 · 18 hrs

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kuma

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1255 by Andrew
Your right, I must recreate the experiment with the bladder bags and drip feed. No point testing it horizontal, because it cannot work. It will work on a five degree angle also. See video:

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1256 by Paul
Hahah sorry Kuma, that video link was probably not the best example to show you and I was kinda cringing on watching it lol...despite how it looks, he is one of the better skilled chiropractors and we are seeing things here out of context.

Anyhow, I have been assuming that the twitching has only came about SINCE doing IBT and if that's the case then its definitely a nerve issue brought on by new traction your body has never had before, which is why I was showing you an example (albeit extreme one) of how back/neck affects eyelid twitching. If that is the case then just push through it.

I don't know exactly what symptom you are feeling physically but mine was not just pain, but a nagging pulling sensation under right ribs too, and a spasm to some degree. Difficult to describe especially from memory.

Remember the vital point Steve August is saying about chiro sessions though, is to be sure they are unlocking any frozen ribs from the spine, and once that is done you no longer need chiro, and can do it using a backpod he has, or even a jar of olives as you have...tennis ball is usually too soft...also remember to place the jar 2 inches to either side of the spine focusing on unlocking ribs more, and stretching collagen and muscle there, and not so much on the spine itself. That is a point he stresses in those clips from that thread... inclinedbedtherapy.com/forum/general-inc...ur-sleep-with-an-app

Regards IBT, just like Andrew has posted there its best to keep at it regardless of any issues because it will make improvements in your life that you probably won't realize until months down the line.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1257 by Ozone
Good to see you active again Paul. Few comments on kidneys. DrHulda Clark studied kidney function in detail....she found when the sun came up, the 'polarity' of the kidneys changed, and they became active, Overnight, the polarity was reversed and they 'rested'. She found people with cancer usually had reversed polarity..making their kidneys work more overnight and rest during the day. I believe there is something here.
But now after IBT I realise Clark missed a few points. She was testing AFTER the patient went upright!! Overnight was FLAT. So her data cannot be absolute. It would seem to me that because our bodies are very very adaptable and evolving all the time...after many years of sleeping flat, ones kidneys would display such qualities as what DrClark found...but if one sleeps inclined, all theories are out the window. All areas of medicine and biology need to be restudied to take into account IBT.
Even circulation for example....without IBT, sleeping flat...if one has an intact cranial pump...the cerebrospinal fluid will still move. If ones pump doesn't work well...like most chronically sick people....then being flat completely stops the CSF circulation, and IBT restarts it to an extent. But if healthy with a good cranial pump....which has vertebral implications...one can survive sleeping flat. So usually there are many many factors active at once. Gravity precedes circulation, and the body can still be alive without help from gravity....but then health slowly deteriorates without gravity. Once there is more issues with circulation...then the deterioration is rapid without IBT. Hope I make sense. Good luck to all.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1258 by Paul
Cheers mate. Makes a lot of sense and explains IBT and kidney function perfectly, falling in line with everything Andrew has been saying regards increased circulation efficiency and increased kidney function...all enhanced even more by traction and nerve-organ communication.

Andrew I definitely think you should recreate that experiment as you have stated, both standing up so and lying in a bed of 5 degrees angle...may want to invest in time-lapse technology too, if there is not already a capability with modern phones, of which I am completely clueless.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1259 by Kuma
Hi Andrew,
I finally got to see the whole video (I have young children so 20 minutes seems like an eternity). I'm really happy to see the last part of this in action--it is very convincing to me. Could I suggest that you break this up into 3 different videos? There seem to be 3 different experiments here, which would all be of interest to others for different reasons. Thank you!

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1260 by Kuma
Dear Paul and Ozone,
Thank you for your replies--I like the comments about Hulda Clark's work. Very interesting ideas! I have continued with the incline and might be doing a little better with it. (hard to say because my son has the flu and wakes me every hour or so for the last 2 nights). I noticed that it's a bit easier to fall back to sleep after wakings, and this is an improvement after being hyper-alert during wakings. If this is consistent, then it will be more bearable to stick with it for a month to see if there are any further benefits.
What's interesting is that I started to get a fever yesterday--got up to 100, then dropped to 99 within a few hours, and has not progressed at all since then. Of course I'm doing other things like buteyko breathing and homeopathy and other supplements, so it's hard to say what might be helping most. But I'm really happy not to be as sick as my son. I inclined his bed to help him get better faster, but so far no luck for him.
Thanks for all your replies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1261 by Andrew
I suspect the uptake of salts from the diet is improved by IBT. We know from Astronauts that medications are increased because of poor uptake, and this must apply to head down tilt and I suspect flat bedrest too. So it is plausible that medications can increase potency, possibly even inducing OD symptoms. This was born out with leva dopamine (Ldopa) in the Parkinson's disease patient, who had medication reduced to 1/4 dose to decrease signs of OD and it worked. Not that I am saying people should adjust medications without discussing it with their doctor or consultant.

Paul, will try to set up the experiment and film it as per your instructions.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul