40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

increased salts in urine--why is this good?

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #1262 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic increased salts in urine--why is this good?
Hi Kuma,

Glad you found the video interesting. The Youtbe video can be started at any point in a link.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Andrew.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1263 by Ozone
I think Andrew is on point. Increased mineral uptake during IBT, in addition to many other benefits, would change the whole thing with urine salts. We have to always keep in mind that even the blood markers that are considered normal, might have to be adjusted for IBT. What we have taken as normal sleeping flat, is not optimal. There are so many things that change when switching to IBT that I fear we may never really know the full picture. One has to use ones intuition and forge ahead. Someone I put on IBT last year that had cancer just died, but he ended up in hospital sleeping flat. Another sciatica patient of mine has returned to flat sleep, citing unbearable pain when inclined. But many are continuing and say they cannot sleep flat anymore, including one that couldn't conceive, only to be pregnant 3 months into IBT. An AIDS patient I inclined last year is doing relatively well. The hardest thing for IBT seems to be our own anxieties and doubts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew, Paul, Kuma

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1264 by Andrew
Re cancer patient passing, very sad news indeed, sorry IBT alone couldn't stop it. My Father died from advanced pancreatic cancer, and although he lived 8 months longer than predicted by doctors, I knew then that he would have to make some serious dietary changes based upon raw organic vegetables juiced. But alas he had shut down on receiving advice from anyone by this time. Dad never had chemo or radio therapy and never took any medication, not so much as a paracetamol except for metoformin for diabetes, which I am certain caused his cancer. Dad was never a diabetic and his Doctor gave him this drug? I begged and nagged him to throw them in the bin. He had the classic yellowing of the skin and eyes, before he was diagnosed and I have seen this on others who take same drug. One 82 year old was exhibiting all the symptoms that Dad had, yellow skin, yellow eyes, bloated stomach, and fortunately listened and changed to insulin for his diabetes. Within a month or so, all signs of liver failure had vanished. He is now only taking 6 units of insulin and sometimes none at all.

Could your sciatica patient have required correction by a chiropractor? Could raising the bed slighly lower to begin with have eased the transition to IBT?

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1265 by Andrew

Ozone wrote: I including one that couldn't conceive, only to be pregnant 3 months into IBT. An AIDS patient I inclined last year is doing relatively well. The hardest thing for IBT seems to be our own anxieties and doubts.

First of all, thank you for confirming the fertility case and conception due to IBT. This is indeed fantastic news and one that requires a full study, which the results would speak volumes about gravity and the reproductive cycle.

How is your aids patient? Any more news would be greatly appreciated.

PS have emailed you a book I scanned.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1266 by Ozone
Received book thanks...looks like an old classic. A lot of it is stuff the alternative medicine scene uses as approaches nowadays. AIDS patient stops and starts allopathic meds....which in my opinion is her biggest challenge. Liver and kidneys are weak because of medications....her kidney blood test showed imminent kidney failure recently. Diatomaceous earth and Lugols and ozone water seemed to get her some ground back. At the moment I have stopped seeing patients though, and only keep in touch with some old one, although just met with an old friend that's diabetic and he needs help. Phew.
I still get thoracic back ache after 9 months of IBT and 5 chiro adjustments...old injuries from the military. But I reckon I am on the mend big time. The biggest challenge in any health situation is our emotional and mental belief system though.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #1267 by Kuma

Ozone wrote: Someone I put on IBT last year that had cancer just died, but he ended up in hospital sleeping flat. Another sciatica patient of mine has returned to flat sleep, citing unbearable pain when inclined. But many are continuing and say they cannot sleep flat anymore, including one that couldn't conceive, only to be pregnant 3 months into IBT. An AIDS patient I inclined last year is doing relatively well. The hardest thing for IBT seems to be our own anxieties and doubts.

Would you share a little about yourself--are you a doctor or practitioner? What brought you to IBT, how often do you prescribe it, and what kinds of results (beyond what is already shared her) do you see in general? Thank you!

Edit--sorry--I see that you are discontinuing with patients now, so maybe these questions are a mute point. Anything you can share will be of interest to me.
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Kuma. Reason: Read that he is discontinuing with patients; makes my question a mute point

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1268 by Kuma

Andrew wrote: Hi Kuma,

Glad you found the video interesting. The Youtbe video can be started at any point in a link.

Hi Andrew, I'm sorry that I'm probably coming across like an arrogant know-it-all, without much appreciation for the many years you have invested in this. So please let me back up and say THANK YOU for making this information available, along with lots of anecdotal evidence. For treatments like this (that are not lucrative), probably the anecdotal evidence is most important. I see that this is a labor of love, and I hope that you are getting due credit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1270 by Andrew
Donald Flumerfelt from Facebook: I may know of a third case but I never bothered to make the connection. A woman I know started menstruating again after sleeping IBT for a year or so, then got pregnant months later. Her baby was due last month. Need to check the facts with her. Wow.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #1271 by Andrew
Kuma, I never thought that for a minute. In fact you have opened up yet another avenue of research with the sleep app.

One caveat I would like to add is that all of those settings on your app have been compiled from data based upon a flat bed and how sleeping flat affects your body and sleep pattern

As you are pointing out, it is remarkable how different sleeping inclined really is. I remember back to when my bed was inclined and how it felt really strange and how my sleep cycle became very light, yet I had more energy throughout the day and then later how we noticed that our immune system helped us to avoid most of the viruses, coughs and infections going around. Yet we would still have initial symptoms but even with full blown flu, we were able to continue regardless and symptoms often vanished as quick as they came. Then we had a girl who had scarlatina and was told it would be up to 6 weeks before her tight swollen legs would recover and that she would have residual tissue damage. Within a few days, certainly less than a week, her legs recovered and the rash vanished without any residual damage to her skin.

Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Andrew.