40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

increased salts in urine--why is this good?

More
7 years 11 months ago #1259 by Kuma
Hi Andrew,
I finally got to see the whole video (I have young children so 20 minutes seems like an eternity). I'm really happy to see the last part of this in action--it is very convincing to me. Could I suggest that you break this up into 3 different videos? There seem to be 3 different experiments here, which would all be of interest to others for different reasons. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #1260 by Kuma
Dear Paul and Ozone,
Thank you for your replies--I like the comments about Hulda Clark's work. Very interesting ideas! I have continued with the incline and might be doing a little better with it. (hard to say because my son has the flu and wakes me every hour or so for the last 2 nights). I noticed that it's a bit easier to fall back to sleep after wakings, and this is an improvement after being hyper-alert during wakings. If this is consistent, then it will be more bearable to stick with it for a month to see if there are any further benefits.
What's interesting is that I started to get a fever yesterday--got up to 100, then dropped to 99 within a few hours, and has not progressed at all since then. Of course I'm doing other things like buteyko breathing and homeopathy and other supplements, so it's hard to say what might be helping most. But I'm really happy not to be as sick as my son. I inclined his bed to help him get better faster, but so far no luck for him.
Thanks for all your replies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul

More
7 years 11 months ago #1261 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic increased salts in urine--why is this good?
I suspect the uptake of salts from the diet is improved by IBT. We know from Astronauts that medications are increased because of poor uptake, and this must apply to head down tilt and I suspect flat bedrest too. So it is plausible that medications can increase potency, possibly even inducing OD symptoms. This was born out with leva dopamine (Ldopa) in the Parkinson's disease patient, who had medication reduced to 1/4 dose to decrease signs of OD and it worked. Not that I am saying people should adjust medications without discussing it with their doctor or consultant.

Paul, will try to set up the experiment and film it as per your instructions.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #1262 by Andrew
Hi Kuma,

Glad you found the video interesting. The Youtbe video can be started at any point in a link.

Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Andrew.

More
7 years 11 months ago #1263 by Ozone
I think Andrew is on point. Increased mineral uptake during IBT, in addition to many other benefits, would change the whole thing with urine salts. We have to always keep in mind that even the blood markers that are considered normal, might have to be adjusted for IBT. What we have taken as normal sleeping flat, is not optimal. There are so many things that change when switching to IBT that I fear we may never really know the full picture. One has to use ones intuition and forge ahead. Someone I put on IBT last year that had cancer just died, but he ended up in hospital sleeping flat. Another sciatica patient of mine has returned to flat sleep, citing unbearable pain when inclined. But many are continuing and say they cannot sleep flat anymore, including one that couldn't conceive, only to be pregnant 3 months into IBT. An AIDS patient I inclined last year is doing relatively well. The hardest thing for IBT seems to be our own anxieties and doubts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew, Paul, Kuma

More
7 years 11 months ago #1264 by Andrew
Re cancer patient passing, very sad news indeed, sorry IBT alone couldn't stop it. My Father died from advanced pancreatic cancer, and although he lived 8 months longer than predicted by doctors, I knew then that he would have to make some serious dietary changes based upon raw organic vegetables juiced. But alas he had shut down on receiving advice from anyone by this time. Dad never had chemo or radio therapy and never took any medication, not so much as a paracetamol except for metoformin for diabetes, which I am certain caused his cancer. Dad was never a diabetic and his Doctor gave him this drug? I begged and nagged him to throw them in the bin. He had the classic yellowing of the skin and eyes, before he was diagnosed and I have seen this on others who take same drug. One 82 year old was exhibiting all the symptoms that Dad had, yellow skin, yellow eyes, bloated stomach, and fortunately listened and changed to insulin for his diabetes. Within a month or so, all signs of liver failure had vanished. He is now only taking 6 units of insulin and sometimes none at all.

Could your sciatica patient have required correction by a chiropractor? Could raising the bed slighly lower to begin with have eased the transition to IBT?

More
7 years 11 months ago #1265 by Andrew

Ozone wrote: I including one that couldn't conceive, only to be pregnant 3 months into IBT. An AIDS patient I inclined last year is doing relatively well. The hardest thing for IBT seems to be our own anxieties and doubts.

First of all, thank you for confirming the fertility case and conception due to IBT. This is indeed fantastic news and one that requires a full study, which the results would speak volumes about gravity and the reproductive cycle.

How is your aids patient? Any more news would be greatly appreciated.

PS have emailed you a book I scanned.

More
7 years 11 months ago #1266 by Ozone
Received book thanks...looks like an old classic. A lot of it is stuff the alternative medicine scene uses as approaches nowadays. AIDS patient stops and starts allopathic meds....which in my opinion is her biggest challenge. Liver and kidneys are weak because of medications....her kidney blood test showed imminent kidney failure recently. Diatomaceous earth and Lugols and ozone water seemed to get her some ground back. At the moment I have stopped seeing patients though, and only keep in touch with some old one, although just met with an old friend that's diabetic and he needs help. Phew.
I still get thoracic back ache after 9 months of IBT and 5 chiro adjustments...old injuries from the military. But I reckon I am on the mend big time. The biggest challenge in any health situation is our emotional and mental belief system though.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #1267 by Kuma

Ozone wrote: Someone I put on IBT last year that had cancer just died, but he ended up in hospital sleeping flat. Another sciatica patient of mine has returned to flat sleep, citing unbearable pain when inclined. But many are continuing and say they cannot sleep flat anymore, including one that couldn't conceive, only to be pregnant 3 months into IBT. An AIDS patient I inclined last year is doing relatively well. The hardest thing for IBT seems to be our own anxieties and doubts.

Would you share a little about yourself--are you a doctor or practitioner? What brought you to IBT, how often do you prescribe it, and what kinds of results (beyond what is already shared her) do you see in general? Thank you!

Edit--sorry--I see that you are discontinuing with patients now, so maybe these questions are a mute point. Anything you can share will be of interest to me.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Kuma. Reason: Read that he is discontinuing with patients; makes my question a mute point