40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Feedback.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1150 by Ozone
Replied by Ozone on topic RE: IBT failures
Had to have a second adjustment after a week, back still going out. Two other patients on incline for the last two month to three told me the improvement sort of stagnated after a month on incline. I recommended one to go to a chiro...he just reported he is a new man. After half an hour. The Parkinson's one isn't improving too impressively yet. I think I can rest my case....serious subluxations in the spine might need a chiropractor....the incline works on them but may not fix them. To me, this ends the riddle of some people feeling no benefit from IBT, others seeing miraculous recoveries, then having symptoms return of the y return to flat...others improving permanently either way. I do not have confidence now that IBT can handle full blown AIDS on its own..as a wonder cure....except if the spine is checked maybe...but I will try it on more patients anyway...it's the cheapest initial approach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1151 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic RE: IBT failures
Great that your chiropractor is helping with your spine. I agree manipulation of the vertebra can correct a lot of pain and aches for people with spine injuries. So can decompression using IBT alone. How long will it take in every case remains unknown. Will it suffice for everyone with a spine problem? Again insufficient data. Will everyone who tries IBT cooperate and provide feedback? This I can say is a NO. I have come to realise that selfishness is the main obstacle, vary few people share their results publicly.

Iin the early pilot studies into ms and spinal cord injury, no one as far as I am aware shared information about a visit to a chiropractor. The raised bed survey report by the MSRC under my research tab is more revealing than anyone suspects. Back in those days before the Internet took off, people were more open, more willing to share data and more excited by joining in. Today people are being switched off by information and dis-information overload.

Fortunately in Africa this has not yet become a problem, so there is still hope that a larger group of people could repeat these results. This was certainly the case with the diabetes study on Pohnpei Island.

Did I ever say IBT was a cure all? Did I ever say it would cure full blown aids? My take is that IBT would boost the immune system and enable people to fight back against the illness. which thanks to you has been shown to be the case and warrants further large scale investigation.

There are a number of conditions I have not had much success with. Collapsed veins in lower limbs appear to be aggravated by the inclined bed. However, in a male heroine addict with needle wounds all over his limbs, he also had collapsed veins in his upper thigh area through infecting into the groin when he struggled to find veins. almost bled to death during one injection that went wrong. Yet his collapsed veins improved? So again puzzled as to why this should happen.

Duchenne Muscular dystrophy does not appear to be responding in a young boy.

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ALS, admittedly in the end stage of the illness prior to IBT did not respond.

Cancer of the pancreas, My father died of this condition. The cause I would say was metformin a diabetes drug given to Dad, who never had diabetes.

And immortality of course.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

More
8 years 5 months ago #1152 by Ozone
How do you know in Africa this has not yet become a problem? The medicine here is totally controlled by you guys.
Regarding back pain...that's the mistake we all make...my chiro isn't helping with my back pain...he just solved most of my health problems that everything else including I.BT ..although this is still ongoing....couldn't do. That's why I was interested in the so called failures of IBT. I have cured full blown AIDS by the way....but am investigating IBT as a cheaper option for common people. Exciting future ahead...we are all still learning. My take is if that sclerotic patient assesses their spine, then IBT might help them.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1153 by Ozone
On the other hand though....whoever said you claimed IBT could cure AIDS...I am the one who is saying that. But not if the patient has a compromised nervous system...that's my belief. You seem a bit too defensive to constructive criticism mate...but I understand, like I said 20 years is a long time. Once I optimize a cheap protocol including IBT for AIDS patients I believe it will be highly effective.....but if I just tilt patients and do nothing else, some will improve some may not, which won't go well if I am attempting to sell IBT to the population...isn't that a constructive approach.?

More
8 years 5 months ago #1154 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic RE: IBT failures
Yes it is a constructive approach. I don't think I was being defensive, not intentionally in any case, and as far as I am aware no one has said I claimed IBT would cure full blown aids. I am just clarifying my own experience in that IBT is not a cure all, though it does have a considerable positive affect on the immune system.

Simply put, the majority of people will sleep either flat or sitting up in bed and we know from history and admissions in the medical annals that bed rest is far from healthy and leads to accelerating demise. I have seen it take my Dad to within hours from death with multiple organ failure, comatose, severe oedema and watched him bounce back against all of the odds within hours after his bed was eventually tilted. This left a very permanent imprint in my mind that hospital beds are killing hundreds of thousands of people and that is a very sobering thought to have, constantly driving you forward. and it is by no means the only first hand experience.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1155 by Ozone
Granted yes...with your dad. You assumed it was because of enhanced circulation though..mainly...and maybe you were right. I am suggesting that maybe perhaps it was also that he released some crucial nerves in his spine by going inclined and kickstarted his system. That's my main point. But I don't see where we differ really except in the mechanism of IBT....I can explain the failures I think...and maybe correct them, so we approach a hundred percent success!! Now wouldn't that be exciting.
Look at me...improving constantly throughout the five months on incline....but saturated oxygen hovering at 88 percent...low, tonsils stubborn, and a few itchy patches of skin. Now after chiropractic adjustment oxygen is 94 percent....itchiness is going, tonsils breaking down. Within days. It can only be the nerves that are capable of reacting that quick. Also explains why my temperature would be normal on inline ...within minutes, then drop slightly as soon as I stood up. But yes I fully acknowledge effects on circulation....they are the real power. But walking on a broken leg as we know wouldn't work....set the bone first. If a vertebra is rotated too much, traction from IBT may not release it....these are the 'failures'.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Ozone.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1157 by Ozone
Now if these doctors incorporated IBT in their regimen....wow.

www.ridgewaymedispa.co.uk/news/281120141...wer-of-chiropractic/

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1158 by Ozone
Note that the objective of sports like Pilates is to stretch the spine.

www.healthnowmedical.com/blog/how-autops...cles-of-chiropractic

I conclude this thread by acknowledging Andrews discovery, and noting that IBT is like a chiropractic adjustment all by itself...in addition to enhancing the circulation of the blood, lymph, and cerebrospinal spinal fluid. If the spine is too subluxated though...you might wanna see a chiro. ..then sleep inclined to help the spine regenerate. Good luck.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Ozone.

More
8 years 4 months ago #1164 by Ozone
Three chiropractic adjustments haven't helped my back as much as I expected in the end. Some mobility has increased, felt wonderful after treatment, but then the aches started again. IBT is my only hope to fix the back completely now...as it gently tractions the spine overnight. Got a few more people inclined....but yet again, to really observe the effects of such a treatment needs one to be alive in a vibrant way. Seems most people cannot discern the effects immediately....even if I can see them from just speaking with them.