40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Feedback.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1139 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic RE: IBT failures
Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:29 am
Last week I spent 4 nights away from home and away from my own bed, which has been inclined for over 4 months. I was visiting in someone else’s home and had planned, “for the sake of science“, to sleep flat and horizontal for those 4 nights and note what might happen. However, I was not able to get through even the first night that way!

When I laid down for sleep, I could feel fluids shifting and moving into my head. My sinuses felt like they were filling up and I suddenly developed a post-nasal drip. I felt fullness and pressure in my entire head, but especially in the back and top, and it grew into headache. Then pains developed behind both eyes, and more so behind the right eye.

It was really awful! It was a little similar to what most people might feel if you were lying on a horizontal bed and then hung your head down over the edge for a while. Ugh!

For years before I tilted my bed, I frequently mentioned specific pain in the right top of my head and behind my right eye to doctors and never received any answers as to what was causing it. Now I know!

I think that I have CCSVI in some of my veins, but I do not want to undergo any more surgery. I am hoping that, with time, the Inclined Bed Therapy will help to correct it.

Anyway, after about an hour of this discomfort, I got out of bed and took the seat cushion from a chair that was in the room, folded it in half, and stuffed it under my pillow. I slept with my upper body raised at a high angle and my legs horizontal. It was not as good as my inclined bed, but it was better than lying totally horizontal.

The next morning, I learned that the head of that futon bed could be raised to 3 different positions (maybe 30, 60, and 90 degrees?), I set the head of the bed at about 60 degrees and slept that way for the remaining 3 nights.

That is my brief experience with reverting to sleeping horizontally. It’s no wonder that people in Andrew’s trials refused to revert for a period of time! I wouldn’t do so, either, not even for the sake of science!

What was most surprising was how badly I felt within only minutes! And I used to sleep that way every night for nearly 68 years!

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1140 by Ozone
Replied by Ozone on topic RE: IBT failures
Even Read this one a while back....why didn't he try sleeping flat at home? Away from home there are too many variables that have changed. Even altitude can affect partial oxygen in our system and also nerves....a tooth pain can get intensive on a flight. All sorts of things. Although granted this patient could be susceptible to even the slightest circulation change....question is why though? When other people sleep flat without that effect. Oh is this the same person.? Even more interesting. Why would going flat be bad like increasing incline? ..If it's not the spine I don't have the answer,
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Ozone.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1141 by Andrew
Yes this is Foreverspring's post, sorry for not making that clear. And yes it is interesting that reverting back to flat and a higher incline can have different effects. Guess those Ancient Egyptians knew far more about circulation than anyone gave them credit for.

Had everyone given as much details in their feedback as this kind lady, we would know a great deal more, but sadly feedback is sparse for a whole heap of reasons.

Even so, it's very useful to analyse these cases in detail. On the thread at thisisms forum there was a poll question about veins, which was also very useful. 107 votes so a significant result. www.thisisms.com/forum/general-discussion-f1/topic6755-135.html

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1142 by Ozone
I think the whole Egyptian civilization was a legacy from earlier more advanced ones....re Graham Hancock. We have definitely lost a lot of knowledge now.
necksecret.com/The_Atlas_Vertebra.html
Note the above article points out that the neck can control everything in the body. You are correct though...if this had been studied in proper detail we would be very far. Now it's just us a few people around the world trying it out and hoping to learn more.
www.paulcheksblog.com/chek-totem-pole-pa...pper-cervical-spine/
See number 3 in the above article. Amazing.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1143 by Ozone
Another thing the Egyptians...and other people around the world...used very strange pillows...high stools. People don't even believe they were for sleeping. They were doing something with them that we don't know or understand. Such a pillow plus the incline could theoretically correct neck problem methinks. Then we would have a hundred percent success rate!

More
8 years 5 months ago #1145 by Ozone
Family and I are also over the detox bump now....I am feeling quite good, wife still has neck issues. Have ordered better pillows for us all. IBT is a hell of a thing...working slowly all the time, so that if we don't look we won't even notice.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1147 by Andrew
Great news regarding family improving. Yes, it's surprising what is going on inside our bodies thanks to gravity and a couple of blocks. Every single cell is affected and stimulated, every drop of fluid is excited and accelerated around the circulation systems. All of the joints, and discs in our spine are decompressed.

We tend to not to notice bugs that normally would knock our health down. Yes some will get us, but we are able to fight back and resist illnesses with greater tenacity as proven by many over the years. Our Granddaughter was the only one in her class that didn't get chickenpox. Yet they have recently purchased a cabin bed and she now sleeps flat, all though I am told they will find a way to incline her bed. Tayler our Youngest Graddaughter sleeps inclined and has done in the womb and since her birth. Her strength and muscle density is truly astounding. She is as hard as nails, bumps her head and shrugs it off, never cries for attention and has an amazing vocabulary all of her own :)

There is a rather nasty bug going around in the UK that causes inflation of the gums and very painful teeth

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Andrew.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1148 by Ozone
You have summed it up better than anyone..yes...everything is enhanced. I have noticed my kids suddenly getting hiccups...like we used to do when we were small...indeed the local lingo here calls hiccups ' kgodisa' meaning that which makes us grow. ,! Something to do with the vagus nerve from the neck area through the diaphragm. Amazing kid stories you have there....the kids will demonstrate better than us old people could ever do...having damaged ourselves sleeping flat for decades.

More
8 years 4 months ago #1149 by Ozone
Saw a chiropractor today for a spinal check...something I have never done in my life. How I wish I had done this years back. Had issues at upper and lower cervical, mid thoracic several vertebrae, and lower lumbar. Seems the inclined bed hadn't corrected this in over 5 months. Feel like a brand new person after the chirp adjustments. Even lying on the inclined bed feels more 'active'. I rest my case. If a chronically ill patient checks for subluxations....then cleans their organs a bit, then goes inclined..I now am pretty confident the success rate would go up exponentially!