40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Making an inclined bed

• Zoran
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 9 months ago #1346 by Zoran
Replied by Zoran on topic Making an inclined bed
I am interested to what length of the bed do you increase 6 inches . I watched the video in which Andrew says that the bigger beds can be risen to over 6 inches but not mentioned how much bigger beds in inches or better in centimeters . For example my bed is 2oo cm in lenght. Yet I'm interested what is the minimal incline or raise of the the bed of that lenght on which appears gravity circulation .

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #1365 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic Making an inclined bed
Just getting rid of my memory foam mattress today. Not very good imo Took me a long time to realise these mattresses are inferior to traditional sprung mattresses. We chose a natural filled mattress, padded with lambs wool. Very heavy to lift. Sleeping on it first night tonight :)

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

More
7 years 8 months ago #1366 by Andrew
Hi,
Your 2 metre long bed should be ok raised 15cm To calculate the 5 degree angle use this right angle calculator.
www.cleavebooks.co.uk/scol/calrtri.htm

More
7 years 8 months ago #1367 by Andrew
We have used the non-slip fabric that is for preventing rugs and door mats from sliding on the floor. This placed between the mattress and the bed eliminates mattress movement.