40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

IBT and Sulphur healing similarities

• Paul
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #924 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic IBT and Sulphur healing similarities
Great. Interesting you mention B12 because as I understand things, its only made in the large intestine by the beneficial bacteria from the cecum onwards all the way until the rectum, and its never created in the small intestine at all.
However, in people with damaged digestion there is a missing ingredient inside the stomach (intrinsic factor ? I forget) which usually binds to the B12 component in our foods, and without this binding taking place via stomach acids it cannot be created by the bacteria in the large intestine.
Chronic B12 deficiency leads to mental impairment and sometimes the body overcompensates by producing more folate, which because doesnt address the deficiency problems of B12 actually can lead to forms of dementia.
It would be interesting to see if Alzheimers victims were actually B12 deficient.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #925 by Paul
Also a good observation that most of us are indeed living off our parents nutrition. The time spent in the womb during those 9 months is very important because if the mother is toxic then so is the baby. If the mother is already nutritionally deficient, or toxic, then her pregnancy will be even worse and the formation of the baby will be even more stressed. This is when the real damage is done and then aggravated more in how they are treated within the first 2 essential years of life.

Makes things even worse when a cesarean section is needed (usually because of toxic environment) and even though it saves the baby it actually causes huge problems too.

Wow. How did a topic about IBT sulphur similarities end up about babies in the womb lol.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Paul.

• Paul
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #936 by Paul
Humans can make vitamin c from Inositol? I missed that part in your post and thats indeed interesting to read. Never heard that mentioned before. How much vitamin c can be made from inositol?

More
8 years 7 months ago #938 by Ozone
Replied by Ozone on topic IBT and Sulphur healing similarities
The synchrometer that DrHulda Clark used in her research could not measure quantity unfortunately...she only observed L- Ascorbic acid appearing after supplementing with inositol hexahydrate. This went against all common medical knowledge...and no one has ever challenged or confirmed her findings. I used to be a major in the army...I observed females losing their menstrual cycle during intense military training. It would appear that all that we take for granted may not be the ideal human condition. A few months after training they regain menstruation. Then I heard some tribes in the past never really experienced much menstruation. Point being that it doesn't mean menstruation is the optimum human condition..just because we have it. Life always adapts. If your leg is injured you limp....doesn't mean limping is optimum. Sleeping flat already means we are all limping.

• Paul
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #940 by Paul
Good point about menstruation there and it also goes somewhat to explaining our huge population increases over the last few hundred years lol...maybe it wasn't all about the age of steam and electricity after all...
Like you say all we are all limping by sleeping in flat beds, so normal at present is not a normal thing for humans at all.

More
8 years 7 months ago #943 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic IBT and Sulphur healing similarities
Stinging nettle and menstruation.

Friend of ours (sleeping flat) suffered for years with prolonged heavy bleeding and severe pain, leg cramps and aching. Her normal was 7-9 days.

We advised her to drink 3-4 cups of stinging nettle tea, because of it's amazing properties for arresting bleeding and reducing pain. Almost instantly her bleeding was reduced and the pains and aching melted away.

She no longer suffers severe pain or aching and her menstruation dropped to 3 days.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #944 by Ozone
My wife also used nettle tea during her pregnancies. Really Andrew...a friend still sleeping flat?? I know. Hope she has converted by now.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Ozone.

• Paul
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #945 by Paul
Would you happen to remember where you read this about making vitamin C from Inositol, or book she mentioned this in? I am interested in knowing more but doing some quick searches cannot find anything...not mentioned in her older books I have.
No matter if you can't, it would just save me some time that's all.
Cheers.
Paul.

More
8 years 7 months ago #946 by Ozone
Aw...wouldn't even remember where that was now...probably Syncrometer manual or something...or the index that was compiled by Amrein about all of Clarks writings...most people have only read a Cure for All Diseases which is just a summary and full of old ideas she later discarded. She mentioned briefly inside a topic on something else...she wasn't a good author like that, but she basically mapped out cancer quite well in the end. Now I see people like DrKlingardt obviously using her research...slowly stuff she said years back is slowly coming out. One of the greatest researches I think. But she missed inclined therapy. She would be fascinated by it as she did extensive work on kidneys and the way they change polarity during the night...and switch just as the sun came out....although it could have been as soon as the patient stood up of the bed out of being flat..come to think of it. I keep emphasizing that IBT is bigger even than Andrew has courage to admit though...everything changes.