40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

IBT bed. Psoriasis

• Parfleche
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago #1544 by Parfleche
First night on IBT bed. was created by Parfleche
1 Psoriasis in left hand almost gone, right hand 50% gone. Hard to believe, hoping it lasts. Hands much warmer and color went from light whitish to a darker reddish..(?)
2 Feet also warmed up and limbered up! (Felt like numb stumps before, still hard to walk though.
3 Woke up clear headed, energetic. Got right out of bed.
4 Intermittent morning bowel movement gone. (pooped all at once)

This is really positive for me. I will let you know if the changes are permanent.
Now my big issue is finding a natural fiber bed in the U.S.? If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I am on the wet side of the Cascade Mountains in Washington state.
Kind Regards,
Steve
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew, Bech Uana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #1546 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic First night on IBT bed.
Hi Steve and big thank you for reporting in.

Your results are heart warming to read.

More to come no doubt and please experiment with the angle of the bed, as recently there have been reports from people sleeping at 3-4 degrees

I'm currently sleeping at 3.8 degrees after putting some blocks under foot end of my permanently inclined bed. Not noticing any adverse effects, except had stiffness in calf muscles and cramp, which has since abated.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #1554 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic First night on IBT bed. Psoriasis
From Linda Logan: So glad to hear you are seeing so much healing from IBT. I just bought an Avocado mattress. I didn't purchase the extra pillow top and find it quite comfortable. www.avocadogreenmattress.com/.../avocado.../ ...
Manage
Natural Mattress | Green Beds | Avocado Green MattressĀ®
AVOCADOGREENMATTRESS.COM
Natural Mattress | Green Beds | Avocado Green MattressĀ®

Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Andrew.

• Parfleche
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #1556 by Parfleche
Replied by Parfleche on topic First night on IBT bed. Psoriasis
Update:
1 First of all the psoriasis in my hands is near 99% gone.
Dear Folks,
2 The first three weeks the swelling in my feet, ankles legs went down to nothing. The fourth week the swelling came back in my feet and ankles with a vengeance. Much pain. But it may be due to losing weight. I have lost 25 pounds in a 6 week period.
3 Waking up with energy but cannot walk well due to swollen and painful ankles and feet..
4 Intermittent bowel movement has come back to some degree, but it is still not as bad as it was before.

Thank you kindly for the information on the Avocado bed! In all probability I will order one within the next week.[/size]
Kind Regards,
Steve
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Andrew. Reason: Removed code for text big

More
4 years 5 months ago #1557 by Andrew
Try lowering your bed to 4 degrees or as close as possible. It may be a case of less is more.

More
4 years 4 months ago #1560 by Andrew
How's it going Steve?

• Parfleche
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #1561 by Parfleche
Hi Andrew,
Still dealing with some swelling in ankles, tendonitis in knees, elbows and Achilles tendon. I have since acquired new shoes with inserts and had the inserts adjusted some. That has helped a lot. I think the knee, ankle etc. problem is basically from years of wearing poor shoes and possibly from the releasing of toxins from years of stored body fat.. I am back to having good bowel movement each morning. I have lost 38 pounds and I am beginning to feel much better. I am not sure how much of this is due to the bed or diet? But am trending to feel much more energetic and youthful as my feet, ankles and knee problems abate.. I plan on exercise increase in the near future. I have not lowered the bed down a yet, but plan to as soon as I figure out what 4 degrees is in inches over the length of the bed adds up to.

Thank you!
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Parfleche.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

• Parfleche
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #1562 by Parfleche
Oh yes, Psoriasis is nearly 100% gone. I have found while laying on the inclined bed doing breathing exercises for more O2 has really helped my extremities regain normal color and feeling. (and warmth) My general outlook has changed dramatically for the better!
Kind Regards,
Steve

More
4 years 3 months ago #1564 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic IBT bed. Psoriasis
Reading your posts and your astonishing results with psoriasis, well-being, energy and weight loss is fantastic. Losing 38 pounds is incredible. One thing that may explain your tendons is that your skeletal loading has changed somewhat and the tendons are no doubt being stretched more on IBT as your body and limbs naturally elongate in bed. Also, as you are exercising more (caution don't over do this) your going to get more aches and pains in joints. Ice packs wrapped in a towel and placed on joints will help ease this.
I had been experimenting with 3.8 degree incline over several months, because some reports had looked positive. Wish I hadn't and bed is back up to original height now.