ibt bed angle 140px

Inclined Bed Therapy (IBT) Forum

Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free. Discussion.

First 3 posts will be reviewed before publication.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Headaches

Headaches 2 months 4 weeks ago #1537

• vooxxy
  • vooxxy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all.
I have a very detailed medical past and these past few years have been an extra struggle for me due to drs swapping my thyroid medication around etc its a whole other topic. Anyways I am keen to try anything to help due to having insomnia where i would go to sleep and wake up several times a night. I bought myself blue blockers for screen usage as well as try other things to help my sleep out. I came across IBT on youtube and thought to give it a go so i put just one 200 page book underneath my bed to start with done that for a while. Then recently i raised it to say 3 inches and on the third day it seems im getting a bit of a headache is this normal? Iam My trying to do this slow to see if it helps a little with my sleep etc I should note iam waiting for a sleep test to be done for sleep apnea.

My mattress is a normal spring bed made no memory foam and with the incline I use two pillows. I have noticed that my heart doesn't pound as much now when i lay down as it used to but this headache is new. (Iam 26)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds