40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Headaches

• vooxxy
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #1537 by vooxxy
Headaches was created by vooxxy
Hi all.
I have a very detailed medical past and these past few years have been an extra struggle for me due to drs swapping my thyroid medication around etc its a whole other topic. Anyways I am keen to try anything to help due to having insomnia where i would go to sleep and wake up several times a night. I bought myself blue blockers for screen usage as well as try other things to help my sleep out. I came across IBT on youtube and thought to give it a go so i put just one 200 page book underneath my bed to start with done that for a while. Then recently i raised it to say 3 inches and on the third day it seems im getting a bit of a headache is this normal? Iam My trying to do this slow to see if it helps a little with my sleep etc I should note iam waiting for a sleep test to be done for sleep apnea.

My mattress is a normal spring bed made no memory foam and with the incline I use two pillows. I have noticed that my heart doesn't pound as much now when i lay down as it used to but this headache is new. (Iam 26)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #1549 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic Headaches
First two weeks can cause headaches, usually this resolves. Have you checked your blood pressure?

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.