ibt bed angle 140px

Inclined Bed Therapy (IBT) Forum

Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free. Discussion. 

First 3 posts will be reviewed before publication.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: After two and a half months

After two and a half months 6 days 11 hours ago #1468

For some time now I have been experiencing daily headaches. Sometimes so violent I had to take painkillers, often it woke me up in the night. The doctor run tests and scans and diagnosed me with cluster headaches. That is pretty serious, there is no cure and drugs are used to alleviate the symptoms. Then I said: Wait a minute, I have never had headaches in my life and is it not a coincidence that I started heaving "cluster headaches" when I inclined my bed? The day I put my bed back into horizontal position my headaches ended.
I did not want it to be just a fluke so after a week or pain free horizontal sleeping I inclined it again, just 3 1/2" and even so the headache was back.
I would like to get some of the benefits of IBT but in my case the price is too steep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WWFgzedRZw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

After two and a half months 5 days 20 hours ago #1469

Thanks for your post. It is unusual to have an increase in headaches reported after using IBT.
Would it be possible to have an MRI scan to rule out anything that could be affecting circulation?

Cluster headaches, migraine headaches have been reported as a positive experience with IBT. inclinedbedtherapy.com/testimonials/headaches-migraine
I used to have severe migraine headaches most of my life, possibly to having been knocked out a few times as a child, once when a branch, holding my brother and cousin snapped and fell on my head. Could you have had a concussion injury in the past? forums.webmd.com/3/migraines-and-headaches-exchange/forum/1871

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

After two and a half months 5 days 16 hours ago #1471

I had an MRI and a CT scan, both came out clean.
I am still willing to give it another try for a few days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WWFgzedRZw

After two and a half months 5 days 16 hours ago #1472

I have some issues I would like to clear, such as night leg cramps and frequent getting up to urinate.

After two and a half months 4 days 21 hours ago #1473

Might be worth raising bed an inch at a time if possible

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

After two and a half months 1 day 8 hours ago #1474

OK, one inch it is. A week or longer before I add another inch?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds