40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Detox effect?

• health freak
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #1443 by health freak
Detox effect? was created by health freak
Hello IBT fans, have been doing this for about three weeks. Have had serious health issues over the years and managed to turn things around with healthy lifestyle, diet TCM etc etc. My husband is not so open to changing his lifestyle so I thought IBT might help us both as he has osteoarthritis in his knee and I am presently recovering from concussion. That's another story. I do have issues with my optic nerve and am hoping that this may help there too. Anyway, bottom line, I lead a fairly healthy life and have a very good diet. Nevertheless , lately I have noticed some liver issues - which I address with milk thistle drops. Am presently taking omega 3 oil to aid with inflammation issues - so could it be that? However, my husband is also noticing liver issues. I felt I was experiencing a form of detox when I started this and wonder if IBT does have a detox effect, which might become noticeable in liver function. Has anyone experienced anything similar? Would be very grateful for feedback. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #1446 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic Detox effect?
Hi, are either of you on metformin by any chance?

There is a detox effect with IBT, usually urine looks and smells stronger in the mornings. How do you determine you have liver issues?

Kind regards

Andrew

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.