40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

help please

• ali ro mo
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #1442 by ali ro mo
help please was created by ali ro mo
First morning after sleeping IBT = was aware whilst sleeping to have an headache. Awoke with sickly headache that passed after a couple of hours.
Secondo morning = Feeling absolutly terrible . Terrible hangover feeling headache chills bile vomit lasted all day.
I'm to scared to try again, I'm back to flat, but I do believe that the IBT had disturbed some underlying health problem , I'm thinking heavy metals or some toxic accumulation.
should I keep going with it and it'll sort itself out on it's own or should I give up? I would be glad of your support. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #1445 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic help please
Begin at half the height required for a few weeks until you ease into IBT. Then when you are comfortable to do so, raise bed slightly higher around an inch at a time until you feel comfortable, usually around five degrees.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.