40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Breast cancer and fungal conditions

More
6 years 1 month ago #1440 by Viv
I am enthusiastic to know if the effects of IBT on breast cancer and fungal conditions has been experienced by anyone. There are clearly other factors and I am not suggesting that "lack of IBT" is the cause of such conditions but I would like to know what part IBT could contribute to the resolution of the more "serious" health situations, given that any known contributory causal factors are also addressed.
Many thanks
Viv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #1447 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic Breast cancer and fungal conditions
Hi Viv,
Improving circulation to extremities is going to be of use in combating fungal infections.

Testimonial relevant:

IBT Improvements: Pain, Oedema, capillaratis, Sleep Apnoea, Injury, Fractures, fungal conditions, Head injury,
Edit

I found this site after watching a video by Andrew on distilling essential oils.

My husband suffered serious multiple trauma (12 fractures + shattering of pelvis and facial bones, as well as head injury and left side weakness+) 9 years ago.

After raising our bed:

*My husband stopped snoring.

*He doesn't get sleep apnoea any more.

*I sleep better.

*We both wake feeling more refreshed.

*I don't have to go to the toilet so often during the night; not at all in winter.

*My hands and feet don't swell in the summer heat now.

*My left foot would often swell since I received trauma to my shin, the swelling would cause the scaring to hurt. I don't have this any more.

*We both haven't had back pain of any note since our bed was raised.

*My husband has had very little capillaratis (broken capillaries under the skin) on his legs since the bed was raised.

*My husband was told he would need a knee replacement within 5 years of the accident. He had a broken knee cap and ligament torn off shin + broken femur which he had to have surgery for. He still has one unattached ligament. He has coped with painkillers for 8 years but in the past 10 months (bed raised) has not had to have any pain relief for it.

*His left leg (mobility impaired from head injury) has lost the cold dead feeling and is nearly as warm as his right leg.

*The swelling in his feet has reduced a lot.

*He has had no fungal conditions in his feet/toe nails since the bed was raised (I was constantly treating them for 8 years since the accident).

*His left foot bothers him with pains every night since we raised the bed. While this may seem contradictory, this only used to happen when he had improvements in his brain injury and he would gain new movement or feeling. Based on this we are convinced something good is happening.

I am interested to see what else has changed without us realising. Some of these things have been so unexpected and we never picked them up immediately but realised later that the improvements coincided with the bed raising.

IBT is so simple and so effective that I recommend it to everyone now.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.