40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Tried to get the message across!

• Elaine
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #1430 by Elaine
Tried to get the message across! was created by Elaine
Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that my husband decided to try and get the message out on radio 2 last week (Simon Mayo Drivetime)
He used the fact that one of the listeners had asked as their homework question if anything can make you taller. We included your name and website but of course they didn't read that bit out unfortunately, you need to f/f to roughly 1:41:
www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09cl6pt#play
Sorry if that's the wrong format and feel free to put this post where it should be! ;-)

Quick update - I have ms (26 years) EDSS 8 and my husband is more than happy to be sleeping inclined with me again after an enforced break. I did complete the
tracking form originally about 6 years ago, but as I'm a bit of a technophobe I've not managed to find it on here - and my email has also changed which didn't help!
Only restarted IBT about a month ago this time and already neither of us can sleep flat anymore. Couldn't wait to get back to 'our' bed after what should have been a nice break for 2 days. Also, only a small thing so far but surely significant in such a short space of time - our nail half moons have begun to reappear! I know for definite that I only had one on my thumb.
Thanks for giving us all hope Andrew.
Best wishes
Elaine & Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #1431 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic Tried to get the message across!
Thank you for helping to share IBT on Radio 2. I know how difficult it is to get a mention for IBT, so well done to you :)

The re-emergence of half moons on the nails, confirms that your circulation has improved.

inclinedbedtherapy.com/forum/multiple-sc...bt-progress-tracking

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elaine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.