40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Introduction/ question "silent reflux".

• Jasonm
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #1278 by Jasonm
Hi, this is my first post here. I was recently diagnosed with "silent reflux". The doctor suggested I incline my bed. I did some research thinking inclining my bed would be bad for the heart but from what I read here I'm sold! I inclined my bed 3 inches for 10 days and now it's at 6 inches. I haven't noticed any changes yet but I know it takes time. Hopefully this will help the reflux and some lower back issues. My question is if there has been any measured difference in brain wave activity during inclined sleeping? Thanks.
Jason
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Andrew. Reason: added descriptive title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #1279 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic Introduction/ question
Welcome to the forum Jason.

We have not yet had the luxury of being able to measure brainwaves during IBT. That said, there have been many reports of lucid dreams, dreams where you appear to be able to control the direction they move in. This is an obvious marker for improved brain activity.
Then we have the girl who made incredible progress from cerebral palsy to the point of walking at 12 years for the first time.

Might I suggest you look into chewing orange peel regularly to release limonene, which is currently being investigates as the cure for acid problems. Peppermint oil or tea is also excellent.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

• Jasonm
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #1282 by Jasonm
Replied by Jasonm on topic Introduction/ question
Thanks for the reply Andrew. I will look into orange peel and keep you posted of improvement in my symptoms.
Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew