40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

tinnitus

• Starsoul74
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 2 weeks ago #1230 by Starsoul74
tinnitus was created by Starsoul74
Has anyone with tinnitus had any good results using IBT?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1231 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic tinnitus
Not something I have studied to be honest.
inclinedbedtherapy.com/multiple-sclerosi...22?view=testimonials
3. Tinnitus - disappeared also within weeks never to return.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

• Starsoul74
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 2 weeks ago #1233 by Starsoul74
Replied by Starsoul74 on topic tinnitus
Thanks so much that is very encouraging. Get my 6 " risers tomorrow and can hardly wait to install and sleep on a slope :

More
8 years 1 week ago #1247 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic tinnitus
Hi Starsoul,

Interesting you should point that out because I have just realized I no longer have this!

Prior to IBT I had tinnitus on and off for years. Not a month would go by without my having a terribly irritating high pitched sound that seemed to be somewhere deep inside my head, and that is very difficult to explain to someone who has never experienced that.

Anyhow, I have not had this for at least a year and so that is another issue on the list that has resolved or improved...its a reoccurring theme that happens with things like IBT, in that you find out many weeks or months down the line that one of your ailments has vanished, and you never attribute it to IBT at all....In all honesty though I have been doing that many different things over the last couple of years that IBT may not have played a role in this particular improvement at all, but its a possibility, and I will never sleep flat again just in case.

Took me 2 year to realize I no longer have tinnitus hahah!