40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

15 Days IBT questions... Puffy Face

• Dleo333
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 4 months ago #1558 by Dleo333
15 Days IBT questions... Puffy Face was created by Dleo333
Hi there. So glad I have found this forum after watching a youtube video with it linked.

Basically 2 weeks ago I ordered 5 inch bed risers to put in the head of the bead to raise it. Previously leading up I had raised the bed 3 inches with some bricks and a block, to prepare for the 5 inch. So now its been 15 days and I keep waking up with swelling under my eyes and a puffy face in general. Curious why this may be happening? The swelling decreases as the day goes on, but its not something I dealt with often when sleeping flat. It would happen from time to time, but not consistently everyday as I have been since raising my bed. Not sure if it isnt high enough and things cannot drain or its too high. Or if it's merely part of the acclimation process and to hold tight as it will subside eventually. Other than that everything is fine. Hope you can provide any information Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew, Bech Uana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #1559 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic 15 Days IBT questions... Puffy Face
Hi and welcome to our forum. I haven't heard of facial swelling on IBT. It may be worth testing over a longer period, as it sounds like you do have a problem with oedema and it could be that you have some kind of restriction in your vessels, which needs further investigation? Has there been a weight change since inclining your bed?

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.