40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Directions

More
7 years 7 months ago #1369 by Tammy
Directions was created by Tammy
I didn't Read the full directions before starting. So I just raised my bed 6 inches and have been sleeping like that for 3 nights. Just read that I should start out slowly. Should I now lower it and gradually raise it as suggested or should I just leave it now that I have been sleeping on it this way for 3 days? Thank you!a

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #1370 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic Directions
Hi Tammy,
It's ok to go right for the full incline. Raising in increments is advised for people who are struggling physically and will find it difficult to get in and out. Idea here is to build up slowly and regain strength. Also advised for people who find the full incline to be difficult to adapt to or who have trouble sliding. Again starting slowly allows the body to get used to sleeping inclined.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tammy

More
7 years 7 months ago #1372 by Tammy
Replied by Tammy on topic Directions
Great! Thank you so much! Looking forward to seeing the benefits I will be receiving. Had very vivid dreams last night. I will update in the future.