40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Feedback.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1104 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic Feedback.
Yes the stiff neck, though not everyone has this problem, it is temporary and I suspect the spine is realigning, so pressure points have changed, also the joints / discs are being eased apart.

Tonsillitis and inflammation could be a reaction to an increased immune response. We usually gargle with diluted fresh lime juice and swallow it. Even chew on pieces of fresh lime for mouth ulcers etc. Pretty instant relief.

Yes two decades is enough for me but if it takes another two then so be it.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1105 by Ozone
Replied by Ozone on topic Feedback.
The tonsillitis is waning after only a day!!! Oil pulled with ozonated oil. Usually it would be a week of agony. The whitlow is not half as painful as I know it should be. A purging indeed. In fact in my case of almost necrotic tonsils...they are coming alive!!
I will now go and relearn and rewrite all my medical knowledge...as my eyesight seems suddenly improved and even my verbal acuity goes up!! Andrew...met a guy in the U.S...ex Lebanese who started the hydroponics irrigation idea...says he worked for 40 years before anyone took him seriously....he just sold the thing for 400 million dollars I think or something...as they now all use his ideas!! The future is ours!

More
8 years 5 months ago #1106 by Ozone
You are totally right on the back I think...it is stretching and straightening. Have you had feedback on scoliosis...as with this condition the back can also be TURNED and twisted in addition to being bent wrong. The neck is trickier I think...as most people have bad pillows...my wife and son have abandoned their pillows now..preferring to sleep on the mattress. Why I am gonna get cervical pillows. Otherwise thanks again...feel like I am at last getting over my nibbling health issues. As my energy returns I will mobilise.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1107 by Andrew
Good news about your sight, have received many reports of this happening. Usually noticed when people think their sight is getting worse because they can't see out of their glasses and eventually realise they can see out of previous prescription glasses.

Amazing also how clarity of thought creeps in :)

RE Scoliosis. IN a 12 years young girl with cerebral palsy, scoliosis was completely corrected using IBT. The friend I mentioned before who has psoriatic arthritis also suffered scoliosis from a child. Huge improvements. When I first met her, her lower back was curved out and to the side, now she looks normal, though I suspect because of her age, the recovery may not be complete. Another with osteoporosis, which completely vanished along with painful joints and disks.
Have also had a report of Dowagers Hump being corrected.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1109 by Ozone
Now we are smack into a heavy heavy detox...tonsil swollen almost to touching the other...intense pain. Tossed and turned all night. Even calves ached for some reason....very painful....although I remember my first pint gave me that feeling the next morning when I was a teenager!! The tonsil doesn't respond to anything....it's actually almost identical to what happened when I started the ozone treatment months back. Immune system laid an assault onto the tonsil that had been necrotic for two decades....but yikes..the pain. Like all healing mechanisms...if one hasn't got understanding...I would have flattened the bed. Family has intense flu....and wife's neck makes her dizzy. Hopefully it will pass soon as we mitigate with all sorts of thing. Anyone have this happen in the fifth month of IBT? Rather fancied I was passed the detoxes...but we are obviously far sicker than we can imagine...with latent infections even into our DNA. Also....night time bathroom visits had stopped...last night I went five times....some toxin exiting no doubt.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Ozone.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1110 by Andrew
I'm thinking this could be something in addition to detox going on. Sounds like flu symptoms and an immune system battle going on. Detox would follow to clear waste from destroyed infected cells. Aching legs, feeling drained of energy, aching neck, blocked and inflamed sinuses. While IBT can help us to fight off infections and keep most at bay, some virulent strains will inevitably get the better of us and breach our defences, but you don't need me to tell you that :)

We have recently had a similar battle with painful neck, gums, teeth, blocked sinuses, sweating at night, and during the daytime, raised temperature, aching muscles and joints, you name it we had it. I had to have antibiotics too to rid me of inflamed gums after a visit to the dentist. After a little research, it was my blocked inflamed sinuses that caused the gum inflammation. All has settled now fortunately, still a few minor irritating symptoms.

Yet, while all this was going on in our bodies, we did not surrender to it and remained active throughout. From memory of pre ibt infections, this is a completely different outcome.

Re your wife's dizziness, could this be vertigo?

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1111 by Ozone
Thing is..being in health for the last 12 years minimum...I have seen and experienced quite a bit. You can take a seemingly healthy individual and make them 'sick' by giving them a strong anti-parasite for example. When I was working with near dead AIDS and other patients....a zapper could near kill them...we had to start with a minute, as opposed to the minimum 7 minutes. Seems the immune system when awakened becomes a fighter....and in conventional medicine there is a whole branch for modulating and shutting down the immune system...eg for organ transplant acceptance. This is definitely from IBT. Somehow it's opened up old issues. Another day later we are all much much better....another example of detox...clears quickly. Also...like in ozone therapy...the more you push the more comes out....cascade of old issues reappear in reverse order as they resolve. We will be fine. Had to help a bit with grapefruit seed extract, ozonated oil, black seed oil, and inhaling aethozol. Day later tonsil not painful. In your case after so long on IBT, it probably just the usual life issues....but like you say much better afterwards than preIBT. I think it's something to do with the four months to repair nerves in our case....now suddenly many areas of the body are being kickstarted. I have moved people's beds out of geopathic stress and it made them sick as dogs initially...before major improvements...how's that for incredible? With health ..the more I have learned...the more I have realised how little I know.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Ozone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

More
8 years 5 months ago #1113 by Ozone
They say people with cancer never get flu....and that is part of what led to the discovery of interferon and interleukin therapy. The last tonsil attack I got...that I triggered by ozone therapy ..didn't respond to ten days of one of the strongest antibiotics on the planet. Also didn't respond to IV hydrogen peroxide. Or anything else I tried then. Does this mean all these do not work...on the contrary...it means something else was the matter. This time after a couple days the pain has gone....much better progress. The plot thickens though....for it means we don't fully understand causes of illness. I tend to go with Bergman nowadays....lots of it is nerve dysfunction and spinal issues. IBT could be correcting that...and the immune system is fighting. My son has been having fever upon fever...and I am having to put him on the zapper constantly the last week. This has never happened to him his whole life...and he is quite a healthy chap. Again...IBT effects? When I started earthing they told me to go forth cautiously as there could be strong detox effects...same with ozone therapy. The ozone ones can be quite challenging I might add...people have suffered for years before getting cured. Interestingly, earthing and ozone....and IBT...sort of have the same status with getting accepted mainstream....people say how good they are...but then no one comes forward to put them in place mainstream. All hospital beds should be earthed as well as inclined....mind you...heart surgeons know to earth when conducting open heart surgeries. Only in Cuba did they do proper trials with ozone and got it accepted into hospitals...part of the reason why now we see droves of American medical tourists going there.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1114 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Feedback.
It certainly makes sense. I am beginning to realise that most diseases we get are likely the result of the immune system response like you say. Flu and colds are the immune system REACTION to the presence of infection/invasion, and not actually caused by the pathogen itself, but by the immune system.

Like we already mentioned when it comes to cancer tumors, they are more likely the result of the valiant efforts of a dwindling immune system, as a desperate last ditch defense effort against multiple pathogens, by simply entombing every pathogen it can into those tumors. These tumors will likely then always be in the vicinity of the original problem area.
If it is the case then that cancer patients dont get colds and flu pathogen reactions, then it makes sense because these are reactions caused only by the immune system. Of course the act of getting an immune system response is by itself a message, meaning it is not working as well as it could do...obviously if the immune system was super healthy and smart, we would not even notice these reactions as they would have been addressed much earlier before they got out of hand.
This is just my superficial understanding at this time, but will no doubt change when I learn more. :P