40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

IBT and Sulphur healing similarities

More
8 years 5 months ago #956 by Ozone
Replied by Ozone on topic The True Origin Of Species
Fortunately quite a few people get it...took me less time than you discovered it to understand. I was inclined the same day! Perhaps it is also us that are plagued a bit....getting worked up that not enough people get it and why it's not mainstream ( I do) when after all, where are the Egyptians now? Plus humanity has been living sleeping flat for quite a while now and they seem used to it, or have adapted somewhat. Maybe I should just get the word out to as many people as I can, those who get it will, others will discard it. Then relax and get on with my life. In ozone therapy we have seen strange phenomena with illness....something DrPressman calls ' best of hits'. The more a patient does it, the more old illnesses come out of dormancy....one experiences all their old illnesses in reverse order...as they are properly addressed. Most people cannot bear this for long enough to be totally clear of illness...can take two years or more. I had a few experiences like this and they were horrible. Perhaps that's why ozone isn't mainstream...people can't stand such methods anymore...they want an anaesthetic pill for everything. I have continued ozone a bit under IBT and it seems to mitigate the suffering of detox quite significantly...until now in the fourth month when suddenly I have a big detox flu...can tell they feel different from the usual flu. Deep down I can feel very deep healing going on with IBT, despite sometimes feeling like my sleep was artificial and wondering if I should try flat again. This feeling passed though, thankfully. The MMS people believe it's the parasites communicating...tempting you to stop what you are doing that's killing them!! I can already predict that Andrews character is also the type that people call MrKnowAll..like I have experienced, like Paul has. Such people like us go ahead and try to save the world anyway, even though it doesn't want to be saved. Long live IBT. Thanks Andrew..if you had kept this to yourself I would never have found it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paul
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #957 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic The True Origin Of Species
Lots of good info there and makes good sense to me. I also thank you Andrew, and its obvious to all who hear you speak that you are not only intelligent and creative, but also caring toward your fellow man too, and that is rare these days.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #958 by Ozone
Replied by Ozone on topic The True Origin Of Species
Checkout this doc....note the bit near the end about breast milk analysis and what they found. Where can I get more info on the referred back issue into the lungs that you have,...think I have a mild form of it.

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Ozone.

• Paul
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #982 by Paul
BTW I listened up until the 37 minute mark where he mentioned milk ingredients but still fail to understand what you meant by referred back issues into the lungs - were you replying to me ?
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Paul. Reason: spelling

• Paul
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #989 by Paul
Sorry I must have had a moment of the mental mind virus there - now that you clarified in another post I understand that you mean, "referred pain from the back causing chest/lung problems" - Just replying here so that others reading this will know it was answered in another thread (feedback thread I believe), and that yes I did recently find out that my chest problems of intense crushing pain lasting several hours and unable to breathe deeply, could indeed be cause by spinal issues in the thoracic area that holds up the rib cage.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Paul.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

More
7 years 6 months ago #1371 by Tammy
Replied by Tammy on topic IBT and Sulphur healing similarities
I completely agree with you!