So simple yet so effetive, Congestion, Vivid dreaming, Waking refreshed,
Incline Bed Therapy has been such a positive influence on my health. I have been incline for nearly a year now. Some of the benefits that I have observed are as follows…
• Deeper sleep and vivid dreams (I dream almost every night now)
• I now wake up feeling well rested instead of groggy.
• I no longer wake up feeling congested (I use to have a chronic blocked nose in the morning)
• I am slightly taller! By about half a cm. This could be from the spine stretching out during the night…. I’m nearly 30 and stopped growing a long time ago.
• Improved posture (Kundalini yoga and switching to a standing desk has also helped with this)
Some other things that have also contributed to a better sleep have been changing from a springed mattress to a futon mattress and also not eating after 8pm. It is my understanding that the body can either do one of two things while sleeping… heal or digest food. So if you eat late you’re inhibiting the healing process at night.
I will never… ever go back to sleeping flat. I actually now avoid any occasion where I can’t sleep in my own bed because I love it so much! If I go camping, I’ll also make sure that I find a slight incline to lay my sway down. It has been such a beautifully simple change but with so many health benefits.
Posted Date : 14-05-2015