I have around 50 clients using IBT (Incline Bed Therapy) and get to massage and check their bodies regularly.
After a full body massage, much toxin residing in the body tissue is released into the blood stream for elimination, and for several hours afterwards can produce a feeling of light headiness, a good indication that the client has received a good detox massage.
The clients I have tested range from professional athletes, office workers, labours, senior retired people, active and non active youth and teenager. I.E. a broad range of our general community.
Those clients sleeping on an inclined bed no longer have this experience and has very clearly displayed the detox effect of IBT.
To test this out, several clients agreed to go back to sleeping horizontal, and within a month, started to experience light headiness again after a massage, displaying how quick toxins can build back up in the body.
In summary, IBT is currently the most effective method I have come across in detoxing the body.
All 50 clients have remarked on huge increases in energy and vitality, while experiencing far less pain, and most skeletal back problems have been resolved.
As a professional healthcare therapist, I am staggered by these results and have seen excellent results from the youth through to the senior and retired members of my community.
The only downside I have witnessed is from the initial stages of muscular elongation, as the body adjusts to the slight traction load placed on it. For people with degenerative spinal conditions, it is important to start with a 2 inch incline and gradually increase it every few months. Some very nasty spinal degenerative conditions appear to be reversing without the need for surgery or drugs.
Thanks Brian, and those reporters who have spread the message of this most amazing and free therapy for world health improvement. I believe it is the most profound and beneficial therapy I have come across in my career.
FreX - CHIamp - FDS
This could save your life, remove pain and add many many years of quality and creativity to your life. If you have been looking for the fountain of youth, you may have found it, and guess what, it is free!
Benefits To You ...
- Damaged spinal cord repair - from wheel chair to walking.
- Teenager reports all pimples went in two weeks (verified).
- MS, Parkinson's, Hashimotor's and Arthritis improvements.
- Huge detox to the body, this has been verified via client response to lymphatic massage (clients on IBT no-longer display symptoms of toxin flush) when they are sleeping incline.
- Sleep right through the night. Breathing problems eliminated, sleep apnea, snoring, cot deaths resolved.
- Provides Fascia Trauma Unwinding - Check the Myofascial Release menu. Absolutely incredible how this function of Inclined Bed Therapy operates. If you want to feel young, pain free, energized and in good health, give this a go.
- Bones actually grow longer, you will grow taller.
- Balances the pelvic girdle and addresses Scoliosis/Kyphosis/Lordosis and Dowager's hump problems.
- Never be cold again in Winter, IBT keeps the body metabolism ticking along. You will get hotter in Summer, so take off the extra covers.
- Clients with high blood pressure have seen their blood pressure normalize after a few months.
- Nightly dreams become lucid (may be a product of lower toxins in the body and elevated oxygen levels).
- Your heart wont work as hard, now this is going to extend life.
- Type II Diabetic sufferers have experienced a normalizing of their blood glucose levels.
- Oedema problems resolved. Incline the bed from the head and be suprised by the results.
- A most common report is that sleeping incline feels more natural than sleeping flat. People after sleeping incline for a few months are never happy going back to sleeping horizontal. This is very addictive.
- A message to smokers! For the first few weeks, may be a month, you will start coughing when you get out of bed in the morning, and this may pass after half an hour or so. This is IBT repairing your lungs. The increased humidity in your lungs and respiration improvements will provide an opportunity for your body to help repair damage done from smoking. IBT will also make it easier to kick the habit and for you to enter the wellness zone.
- The best part is, it is free. Just a few blocks of wood under your bed.
- Always start out at 3 or 4 inches, then work up to 6 to 8 inches incline.
- As a therapist, I am staggered at the benefits provided.
Side Effects Reported
- Initial aches in muscles as they elongate and reset (last 1 to 8 days) depending on incline.
- Initial headaches - this is a result of Fascial Release and fast detox for such an extended period. The fascia is unwinding 8 hours a day, as you sleep, all systems in the body will respond and normalize. (lasts 5 to 10 days) depending on incline.
- Emotional trauma releases from 3 weeks to 4 weeks and is ongoing depending on incline. This provides good health improvements. A product of fascia trauma exiting the body, permanently, this one aspect is worth the effort of this therapy and staying with it for a least 6 weeks to see how you go.
- Body slip. Yep, you will slip down your bed 5 to 12 inches over the nights sleep and wake up with your feet hanging over the edge. (I've gotten use to it ;-)
- Due to a raised respiration, you will de-hydrate a little more so keep a glass of water handy.
If you have any metal or foreign wire, stent, or object surgically installed into your body, then you must consult with your medical doctor prior to commencing IBT. IBT is going to elongate and change the structure and functioning of the body.