40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Feedback.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1121 by Ozone
Replied by Ozone on topic Feedback.
PS. I forgot...geopathic stress helped sleep BIG TIME. It can only be neurological, again. Even orgonite next to the bedside...another capacitor effect affecting local EMF...neurological. Adios.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1123 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic RE: Cancer and the immune syste response
This is interesting Paul, I must admit I have not heard of it before but it does make a great deal of sense.
Encapsulated pathogens where the immune system responded, becoming tumours. This sounds exactly the same as the emergence of boils and warts. I have heard of tumours erupting and causing septicaemia, which often kills the patient. So your idea appears to fit nicely. It also suggests Lugol's iodine may well be on the right track. jeffreydachmd.com/iodine-treats-breast-cancer/

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

More
8 years 5 months ago #1124 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic RE: IBT failures
I am aware of people stating that they have received no perceived improvements from IBT and I really struggle with this. Having checked back and asked questions as to humidity, drying washing on raqdiators inside the home, having a bedroom on a lower floor, where humidity is higher, working ion a high humidity environment, living in a river valley or low level coastal region for example and many times I have identified a link.

High humidity leads to reduced circulation because we cannot exhale more water than we inhale. Therefore we cannot alter the density of the blood, lymph and csf fluids. In this case the inclined bed, while fairing better will not be having a significant affect on the body, according to this theory that is.

I also found that many of these people expected miracles in a month or so and many quit after a few days when they realised that sleeping inclined does something and it scared them.

Then there are those that say I raised my bed on blocks feet up as you asked :) :silly:

And those that spend most of the day sitting, (wheelchair, pilot, cab, van, lorry driver etc etc. ,) which undoes the good that IBT brings.

Couples is another problem, one likes IBT the other hates the idea of losing control. Trust me on this one.

Also there are people that sleep away from home frequently and sleep flat. This situation would bring about aches and pains as the body and it's circulation struggle to find equilibrium.

And of course there are those who want to cast doubt upon IBT's credibility, and we have seen this in the other forums. One guy in particular with a spinal cord injury posted an account of his experience using IBT, mocking everything. This idiot had previously stated that he would never try IBT. So aside from psychoanalysis, which itself is suspect, we have to accept that people will respond in unexpected ways.

But one thing I am certain of is that those flat beds are not the answer!

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1126 by Ozone
Replied by Ozone on topic RE: IBT failures
In fact I have been observing myself so carefully I am in danger of NOT believing some effects are from IBT...but I am sure they are...even where you were not sure. The bugs haven't changed here in years....our health has been consistent...then suddenly the fifth month there is a bit of drama. Today everyone's better. I earthed my son overnight which he hasn't been doing...back to himself in the morning. Do you know about NASAs Schumann resonance stuff?
On the other hand Andrew, why would they want to discredit IBT if it didn't lose them money....or gain you money...or make them seem smarter?? Don't underestimate the psychoanalysis....what you call couples losing control....that's what it is!!!! Losing control of? Keeping the other dependent on them...sick? I admit for unfamiliar folks it's a complex area.....I have read quite a lot of those old posts...raw food chaps etc...even that chap Al I think it was....my analyses says you guys just didn't communicate properly that's it. Like regular human beings wars start because people do not comm effectively...people become emotional, think they are being challenged or made to feel stupid, and before you know it ..chaos. I have seen this at the highest government leadership level and it is a sad sad part of our civilization.
The main reason why science rejects anecdotal evidence is exactly that....people tend to only report what they think is appropriate..so won't report failures for instance. Also, the collector biases against reports that don't fit with the theory. So..when people say they feel nothing...either they lie or are telling the truth. If they are telling the truth then it's either they feel nothing when there is something....or they actually feel nothing. Then perhaps their spinal and nervous health is good and the incline has little perceived benefit. If we dismiss them we re scientifically shooting ourselves in the foot mate. Like I say I have learnt ten times more from what didn't fit with my theories than my initial hypothesis. Note nowhere are the circulatory benefits of IBT belittled ..I am actually increasing its power and benefit!!! But like I have said...twenty years is a long time, people like Paul and me are here to shake you and IBT up a bit...hopefully before somehow it gets accepted. I have been jailed before for trivial issues....so I have to be a bit cautious with AiDS people.....they are generally a no go for alternative healers, being controlled by Harvard US people.
Of course I reserve the right to be totally and utterly mistaken and wrong with every single point I have raised in this forum....my strongest point I think, and something that keeps me much less stressed than I would be...and keeps my mind open to learn always. Alas...only three people posting gets a bit unusual...I will take a break for a bit as I delve into real life. Later.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Ozone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

More
8 years 5 months ago #1128 by Andrew
Yes, it is frustrating that people lurking in the background don't join in the conversations.
Good point on not reporting failures. We have 1695 members in the Facebook group. My son said converting FB users to forum users is not happening and that this forum needs to be linked to other forums in posts to bring people in who would like to engage and learn more.
One high profile article in a magazine or newspaper would liven things up I think.
My Doctor advises his patients to use IBT. I asked him if he has been getting reports back? His reply; "Almost everyone I advise to use IBT don't report back to me, but I do notice they no longer come in to the surgery or report further health problems".
Now this could be that they think he is bonkers and not worth visiting or it could be that their health has taken a turn for the better following his advice.

Your probably right about communicating properly, I have failed miserably at it :)

More
8 years 5 months ago #1129 by Ozone
You know just watched a program on our national TV covering a high profile meeting of doctors, ministers of health, talking about SCI...spinal cord injuries they call it....thought of you then. What nonsense they talk. Almost too much to bear. I am building a database in my mind...when I am through I will be a formidable opponent to any doctor that tries to debate me on IBT, and I have a few friends that are medics already who are wary of discussing even medical stuff with me. That's why I challenge everyone, especially people with new stuff that I have just discovered...many don't hold out that well...don't worry you are doing fine so far. Funny about your doctor....good man though. One of my junior pilots told me a South African doctor told him to raise his bed for his reflux once...didn't say by how much or for how long though. When I asked him why he stopped he couldn't really answer...when I said did it help he said yes. We will get there eventually.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

More
8 years 5 months ago #1130 by Ozone
Like I said when I started the thread....question isn't whether IBT works...it's maybe how and why it works, and why hasn't it caught on the way we would want. Then investigate when it doesn't. This is the golden one. Then we can move forward. But if we can't convince our own families to incline..or each other of the basics....then how do we think we can convince governments and medical companies that actually might see it as hostile and destroying their livelihoods? The returning astronauts according to NASA...sick as they are from microgravity....and radiation and lack of Schumann and EMF I might add....RECOVER even on their flat beds...or worse..upside down beds. He he. Even though it takes them two years to recover from 6 months in space. ..they say. Then we see a case of someone on incline for twenty years who has a sudden improvement after increasing the neck angle. To me that says the spine and nerves at work. Then the chiropractor who gets a wheelchair bound patient up by neck and back correction....no doubt a sleeping flat one. So...yes circulation is critical....but the central nervous system controls it....as it does everything else. The CNS can shut down our hearts in a few seconds....just by nerve signal. Point rested.
Now....a bit of psychoanalysis. What is our motivation to tell many people about IBT...or any other healing modality for that matter...even if it may get us into a spot? Do we stand to gain....money? Fame? Recognition and talk shows and Nobel prizes? Are we just good people who were taught to do such? Is it a feeling....a compulsion....a character trait, or transference of our own pain? Perhaps. Down here where I live...in this modern age...the younger generation do not believe for a moment that anyone can have no monetary motivation....in fact it confuses them if you don't, and makes them not trust you almost. Then there is the competition....everyone tries to outdo the other....so such crucial knowledge that makes one and ones family healthy into the future is best kept a secret ...just as no one will tell you how to quickly get rich...whilst they watch you struggle financially. We need to be crystal clear what we want in life....otherwise we won't get it.
In my case...after researching health for so long...and not getting the results with patients that I thought I could....deep down being a quest for my own immaculate health that I craved....my friend and I shut down our clinic and we returned to our regular employment full time. Now I just freelance for friends once in a while. So after discovering IBT and seeing it help me....I intend to prove to myself that it can help AIDS patients...also to help Andrew with this research....but then after that what? Go on media.? I am not sure.Keep it a family secret. We will see. All depends on how I feel. I have about ...almost twenty people on incline at the moment that I am watching..some don't even understand what it is...the perfect blind trial. In the end I understand very well how the system works and runs. Food for thought.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1131 by Andrew
Interesting question: Why do we bother? I often think this especially when despite making everything as clear as it can be and spelling out each step in lay-peoples terms, the listeners still get it wrong and conclude it don't work.

Kimberly 17 hours ago

Raised the head of the bed about 4'' several months ago. Can't say I found any benefits but would be interested to hear feedback from others - cheers

Reply: Andy 15 hours ago

I did it within a few days of having you on the show, Andrew and I have seen a huge boost in my energy levels and an improvement in my pain levels from my 30 odd year old spinal injury. My partner has seen a huge improvement in her pain resulting from fibromyalgia so many thanks Andrew for all your hard work.

Recovery from long term space flight: 18-20 years to recover but bone structure bares little resemblance to pre flight x rays.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1132 by Andrew
I guess, it's a trait of Blackcountry people to fight for what we believe to be right, even against all the odds, our belief that the little man can beat Goliath with a carefully placed sling shot.

Re monetary gain: Yes it would be nice, but I have realised over a life time that money is by no means the route to happiness or health, in fact having lots of money will inevitably expose you to more lethal medical practices and prescription drugs.

Besides, I enjoy doing what I know to be right and helping people to regain their health is a worthy use of my time.

Having people help me with this research is a rare but welcomed bonus, especially when it is helping people who can barely afford to eat in distant countries.

If we could video document interviews with aids patients it would go a long way to delivering results irrefutably. Is this something we could do?

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Andrew.