40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Swiss Stone Pine beds

• club900
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #1453 by club900
Swiss Stone Pine beds was created by club900
Hello everybody,
today the fifth week slleeping inclined will begin. I can report benefits so far:
getting up easily, more energy during the day, better mood, increased eye-sight and better skin appearance - plus- the most recent development: slight weight-loss.
The question that needs answering:
Beds from Swiss Stone Pine are very common here now. Since this sort of wood reduces the heartbeat, these beds should be tilted anyway. If not, they seem to be even worse than normal flat beds. Is my conclusion right?

Harald, Austria
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #1454 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic Swiss Stone Pine beds
How has this been verified? Confused as to how any timber used in a bed frame will have an affect on heart rate? Unless it's the position of the bed?
Andrew

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

• club900
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1455 by club900
Replied by club900 on topic Swiss Stone Pine beds
I know a few manufacturers of beds using this type of wood and they all say the same . Here is the original spource (maybe):
humanresearch.at/newwebcontent/?page_id=96
This wood is very aromatic and its smell does not vanish. Once you have furniture or wall panels in the room, you will always be pleased by its soft smell.

Harald
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by club900.