40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

kidney failure

More
6 years 2 months ago #1439 by Viv
kidney failure was created by Viv
I have only just learned about IBT and it makes sense to me. I would like to know if anyone has experienced the effects of IBT on kidney failure with regard to regeneration of the nephrons and subsequent production of urine and filtering capacity.
Many thanks
Viv
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #1451 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic kidney failure
Hi Viv,
I have seen amazing results with my Father while in hospital. He had advanced stage pancreatic cancer and we were told he only had hours to live. His legs ballooned with oedema and all of his organs had failed. He was in a coma on a flat bed.
I fought the Dr's and nurses to tilt his bed and won. His urine began to run clear on the incline. The thick brown tar from oxidised blood in his catheter bag changed to normal urine within an hour.
Dad came out of the coma soon after and began walking around the ward telling people his poems. He walked out of the hospital and enjoyed a further 8 months of good life, astounding the Dr's.

Roger Kirk was the first person with ms to tilt his bed. He had a rapidly failing renal transplant. This improved at 10% a month.

As for determining if nephrons do regenerate, it is beyond my scope and would require a huge investigation under medical supervision. Hope you understand my limitations.

Andrew

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

More
6 years 1 month ago #1452 by Inspired
Replied by Inspired on topic kidney failure
Viv

No direct experience but John Armstrong author of a little book, The Water of Life (1944), who advocated and used fasting alongside urine therapy in the years 1918 - 1944, before free healthcare in the UK, relaid several stories about kidney disease and that it was difficult and lengthy to self repair the kidneys, but possible as he saw patients cured of “Bright’s disease”. So my instincts tell me that IBT will help alongside diet (ketosis) and proper hydration.

All the best
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

More
4 years 5 months ago #1551 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic kidney failure
How you doing Viv?

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!