40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Eye irrigation removes cataracts safely using deionised / distilled water

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #1374 by Andrew
Have been conducting some interesting research into using deionised water eye baths 1 minute each eye 4-5 times a day.

Undertaking some incredible research to help restore sight for millions of people at almost zero cost, thanks to a chance meeting with Mrs Burt aged 80, who improved her sight beyond all expectations. I have improved on her design. First two to test this method have had incredible results. Now seeking a few more volunteers locally and have approached some friends.
Waiting for ophthalmologist to confirm what we suspect has happened. Will tell you more by updating this post in the near future.

Grab an eye bath, use distilled or deionised water, bathe each eye for 1 minute 4-5 times a day. Learned the bathing of eyes to remove cataracts from a Mrs Burt, aged 82, who completely dissolved hers, restoring sight to 20/20. She used tap water over a longer period.

After 1-2 weeks, myself and neighbour - who has cataracts discovered white crystal matter around eyes. This has not shown up again since. My sight has improved significantly and I did not have cataracts. A friend does not need glasses any more for reading, she works on laptop now without them.

I was moving small text away to bring into focus. Now I can focus near and distant.

Stings a little at first, but this is short term. After a while eyes no longer sting.

Reason for using deionised water is sterility, and more importantly, it's ability to absorb minerals and other substances and it is very aggressive at breaking down the layers of compromised tissue.

Now, I suspect something else is going on with regards to the optic nerves and the eyes ability to change shape. Possibly because of better hydration.

Imagine sticking clear tape to the eyes surface. This would prevent the eyes from being able to contract or expand. Imagine that tape all around the eye. I think we are removing this film and restoring better eye function and nerve and tendon function.

Truly remarkable what has happened in just a few weeks.

Best of all it's almost free and could help the poorest people to regain their sight without drugs.
Eyes used to sting on night time, thought it was hay fever. now convinced it was some kind of irritant because don't get it any more

Best wishes Andrew

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Andrew.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elaine, JonnyR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #1422 by Elaine
Hi Andrew,
How interesting! I have only in the last week been diagnosed with cataracts (I am 59) which I have been told are minor and described as 5%. I personally think that my worsening distance vision and now cataracts haven't been helped by having Intensive Hyperbaric Oxygen treatment recently, I believe that eyesight can take a while to settle, from weeks to months in fact so I intend to check my prescription once more in 6 months.

The reason for telling you this is that after too long a gap because of certain life events, not least of which was my husband being diagnosed with Lymphoma which he is now thankfully in remission from, I am now returning to IBT.
I began with IBT roughly 6 years ago and submitted a tracking report to you at the time (I have MS)
I was wondering about this thread, if you are meaning that IBT alongside the ionised water is making the difference with cataracts or just the eye washing alone?
Can't promise to manage 4 eye washes a day, although we have bought the ionised water today in readiness and willing to try at least once a day! What we WILL be doing is sleeping inclined again starting last week and I would be more than willing to let you know in 6 months if there has been a change in my cataracts percentage wise if it might be helpful?
Hope I manage to post this as I’m a bit of a technophobe!
Thanking you for all the care and attention you give in getting your message across re IBT.
Best wishes Elaine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew, JonnyR

More
6 years 5 months ago #1423 by Andrew
Hi Elaine, thanks for getting in touch.
Mr's Burt who is the real hero in cataracts was not on IBT when she resolved her cataracts and used only tap water regularly to wash her eyes out. I think that deionised water will prove more effective, given that it is pure H2o. I would also advise you to do it more frequently as from memory, she was bathing her eyes many times a day.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Elaine

More
6 years 5 months ago #1425 by Elaine
Thanks Andrew, will continue to bathe my eyes as frequently as I can manage, PLUS using IBT might do the business for me! I am fully intending to have my eyes tested again and in 6 months time and will let you know if there has been any improvement regarding cataracts!

Elaine. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

More
5 years 2 months ago #1515 by JanW55
This is something I have been trying myself the past nearly 3 years and I believe it is working, albeit slowly! History on cataracts: I had an eye exam in late 2014 at Costco and the optometrist said there was one VERY TINY incipient cataract in 1 eye and she figured it would be YEARS before it 'ripened' into anything of significance, and it was only the one side.

Fast forward ONE YEAR and I have suddenly gotten huge cataracts appearing in both eyes out of literally nowhere. Having moved to another state it was a different provider and I showed that optometrist the previous information and she said it was now both eyes, very much developed and sudden apparently. All that exactly coincided with my hypothyroid meltdown.

Anyhow, I figured I'd try some remedies like 'health-store' (ordered through the mail) special vitamin or amino-acid based eyedrops (proven scientifically in some experiments with dogs) but that did not seem to help. My eyes seemed dry so I did not want to have any autoimmune 'dry eye' thing going on too. (I can't stand putting eyedrops or contact lenses or anything into my eyes actually -- it almost makes me throw up instinctively to just touch my eyes.)

Therefore, I just started putting tap water (and sometimes distilled salted water if I had some handy) on my eyelids, and kind of flinging some water toward my eyes, all day long, whenever I happened to be around a sink washing dishes or whatever. I've been doing it nearly 3 years and my vision is definitely clearing up some now from the glittery horrible cataract mess. I keep postponing getting some more glasses because I want to get it really better before investing all that money in lenses/frames etc.

I don't drive due to vision issues anyway, besides the cataracts situation -- I have had ongoing binocular vision disorder persisting since having eye operations at age 5 or 6, which has made driving difficult (therefore I gave up on it altogether in 1996 after trying to drive since 1971 at age 16 and being very bad at it and apprehensive about having some kind of accident due to my having no 3-D vision or peripheral vision either, plus experiencing double vision on the sides where images 'flash' in and out, due to my brain not being able to fuse the images together properly.)

This is great to hear that someone has succeeded in using this water-bathing method, I knew I was on the right track, I could just feel it! I will keep everyone posted on the progress. Naturally I have resisted having the supposedly 'routine' these days lens replacement cataract surgery. After the fiasco I went through at an early age myself (although I guess they meant well and did the best they could in 1960 but anyway...) I don't trust eye surgeries anymore needless to say. There definitely can be unforeseen and lasting repercussions I have learned!

More
5 years 2 months ago #1517 by fresedo
Here is a quotation by an ophthalmologist on de-ionized water:

David Speck, MD Medicine and Healthcare & Ophthalmology, Weill Cornell Medical College (1979)

In an emergency, yes. Washing with just about any kind of water (even fresh, uninfected urine!) is better than allowing alkalies, acids, toxins, or solvents to remain in the eyes.
Under ordinary circumstances, I would not use it routinely. Deionized water lacks the normal amount of salt that is present in human tears (about the same salt concentration as sea water.) Washing the eyes with water lacking the proper salt content will make the outer skin (epithelium) of the cornea swell, and the vision become blurry.
Also, DI water may not be sterile, and could harbor disease causing bacteria.

I just finished reading Bruce Fife's Stop vision loss now! and he had some excellent results with washing cataracts away with coconut water.

More
5 years 2 months ago #1518 by Andrew
That's interesting re coconut water and thanks for the heads up on deionized water, good to know. I think having no salt in the water would be more effective than tap or sea water, but I do like the idea of coconut water.

More
5 years 2 months ago #1519 by Andrew

JanW55 wrote: This is something I have been trying myself the past nearly 3 years and I believe it is working, albeit slowly! (snip)

That's great news Jan, thank you for posting. Looking forward to hearing how it goes over time with eye bathing. I like what Fresedo posted about using coconut water, www.coconut-oil-central.com/coconut-oil-cataracts.html

Inclining the bed could also be very useful for improving sight.

Kind regards

Andrew

The following user(s) said Thank You: JonnyR

More
5 years 1 month ago #1520 by JanW55
Thanks Fresedo, for the coconut oil and coconut water link relating to the cataracts! It may be that something like that is going on in my cataract-battle and I had not realized it!

I wanted to mention here that I've been applying coconut oil to my hands and face at night (particularly extra amounts when it's cold weather or low humidity) literally from the bedside (from a small dish of it I keep there, which I DO often wash out and replace some fresh coconut oil from its glass jar, being somewhat germ-phobic but anyhow...).

Since my vanity is such that I figure I better use the oil on my exposed skin while I am at it, and I don't use any cosmetics or night cream junk anymore, I always put it (from my hands where it is getting applied to them anyway) onto whole face, eye area, and neck, ending up with whatever is left being patted onto my hair (which is wavy/curly/frizzy therefore tends toward being static-ish and dry looking these days).

THEREFORE it is definitely getting onto my eyelids and INTO my eyes, I know for sure. I'd come to realize this whole procedure was getting the coconut into my eyes but since it did not sting or anything and I figured I'd be going to sleep anyway, I would not care if my eyesight was oil-blurry or whatever.

In the morning all the coconut oil disappears wherever I had put it, and I don't notice any in the eyes at all. So it's water by day, and coconut oil by night, and I am thinking those cataracts are getting better, in fact sure of it!!