40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

5 nights of IBT

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #1331 by Andrew
5 nights of IBT was created by Andrew
I've been doing Inclined Bed Therapy for only 5 nights now but the results are almost beyond belief. My overall sense of energy and well being are surging. I haven't felt like this in years. I almost can't believe what's happening! No one ever told me to raise my bed before last week. Someone on mercola.com website told me that I should raise my bed head (see comments in article below under my screen name jmiller739). More people need to know about IBT. I've thoroughly enjoyed listening to the Patrick Timpone and Clive de Carle interviews. The science behind IBT is fascinating. I would love to see Dr. Joseph Mercola do an article on this. Keep spreading the word...grateful, J
The benefits of sleep therapy article

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Andrew.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #1350 by Maggie Tee
Replied by Maggie Tee on topic 5 nights of IBT
I have been trying it now for at least 2 weeks on the recommended height and am feeling quite happy with it (lower back is lots less painful) but my husband has not felt any improvement in his overall state of health at all. I can't say that he snores less and sleep apnoea ;is still there.
I would also like to put a question out there regarding pelvic floor issues, hemorrhoids and bladder prolapse. Any thoughts on never giving our pelvic floor any rest (at least when you lie flat your abdominal organs don't put as much pressure on the PF)
Thanks for listening.
Maggie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

More
7 years 8 months ago #1351 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic 5 nights of IBT
Hello Maggie and welcome to IBT

The first two weeks is a settling in period, longer for some, but well worth persisting.
Hi Maggie,
Welcome to IBT :)

Fortunately, we have an excellent report from a friend who experienced a prolapsed bladder. She was told that it would require surgery. Her prolapse resolved naturally without any intervention. She sleeps inclined and has experienced phenomenal health benefits. I have also heard from people with haemorrhoids informing that this problem has also resolved. Varicose veins resolving due to changes in pressure inside veins, when bed is inclined, pulls the veins in. Hemorrhoids are also varicose veins, so it's logical they these should improve also.
Given that muscle tone improves using IBT, I suspect that this is the reason that prolapse improves over time. Yes it sounds counterintuitive but it's a fact.
It may take a while for your husband to realise significant improvements. Has he noticed changes in temperature of feet and hands while in bed? Eyes less puffy in mornings? More energy and rising from bed, instead of the usual jet lag feeling?

Andrew

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louis