40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

Inclined Bed Therapy Talk in Birmingham 15th March 19:45 Kings Heath B14 5EY

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #1228 by Andrew
www.facebook.com/events/1573032069654771/
truthjuice hosts Andrew K Fletcher in Birmingham on 15/03/16
15 March at 19:45
E57 Social Club in Birmingham, United Kingdom
You were invited by Claire Feeney
Tuesday evenings at E57 Social Club, Maypole, Birmingham, B14 5EY.
Address:
E57 Club
699 Alcester Road South
Kings Heath
B14 5EY
www.truthjuice.co.uk
Facebook: Truth Juice Birmingham
You Tube: www.youtube.com/user/truthjuicebham
We have speakers come and talk to the group on a variety of subjects, offering an alternative view for the "freethinker" and aimed at "waking people up".

Entry is £5 if working or £3 concessions You pay at the door on the night and there is plenty of parking. Looking forward to it. Have a great evening. Claire & Andy

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #1229 by Andrew
Truthjuice members are all switched on, so the talk was digested completely and many of the members where going home to raise their beds.
I had a lot of feedback face to face at the end of the talk, everyone was astounded by it's simplicity and implications for health. I'm guessing there are going to be many spin off's from this talk.
Several members were already sleeping inclined, one man said after 6 months, his injured leg stopped causing him pain and discomfort, something medication had not been able to achieve. He also added that he noticed he didn't get a hangover after drinking alcohol in excess, where he always had before.
Claire and Andy were great. Guess I made a lot of new friends that day.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

More
7 years 11 months ago #1240 by Ozone
Wonderful job Andrew. Glad that went well.