40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

IBT and gallstones.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1200 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic IBT and gallstones.
On a second read through I may have misread your post there, and had a sudden attack of that ever present emotional plague it seems...its always difficult to convey what one really means in a post...much like texting on phones...so easy to be misconstrued, and is often one of the reasons I rarely post in debates these days, simply because it takes too much energy when if I was speaking with that person face to face there would be no such confusions...such is our way and its a wonder we as a species have stayed alive for so long...but then again we are as tough as we are stupid, and unlike OTHER animals, we can breed all times of the year in any habitat...nature it seems is finding it difficult to regulate us as a species maybe.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1201 by Ozone
Replied by Ozone on topic IBT and gallstones.
I meant the fight between medics saying they are stones and those that say they are not...has gone on for decades it seems. I use the term emotional plague to mean a very specific thing as defined by Reich. Crystal clear. Physiological illness stagnated into the emotions. You can always tell by a reaction. Your last post is almost plagued mate...hold the feeling back...we are on the same side. Yes it's true we are all plagued...I.e. Have embedded emotions in our musculature, but it is how we feel when we go about our lives that determine how things turn out. Almost all my chronic patients when we unravel the illness we find serious emotional plague behind the scenes...I.e. The emotions are part of the symptoms. Almost like people that smoke pot...they will argue into the night, missing the point completely.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Ozone.

More
8 years 2 months ago #1202 by Paul
I know now what you meant but you are also using that term again that is non-specific and also a term describing things you are failing to realize that you yourself have in abundance, just like we all do...My only error in my last post was stating incorrectly that I had a "sudden attack of emotional plague", as though it is something we can catch, when in fact it is something we all have built into us, much like a factory preset.

My going off into a little rant about the world is simply my opinion on how things are, and why it is often difficult to explain concepts using only the written word...but once you start throwing mildly insulting psychological terms around especially at someone with an opinion you may disagree with, you are fast becoming plagued yourself...I would suggest you not use the term emotional plague as obsessively as you do in most all your posts, then you will be a delight to communicate with again.

Try to be more specific in future instead of simply throwing that vague term around, and then issues can be better addressed without the need of multiple posts by each side, trying to cross that language interpretation barrier...Jacque Fresco talks about this often, and everyone would do well to study him as well as Reich.

As Fresco points out this language barrier exists between people from SAME cultures using the same language, just as much as from different cultures and languages, and that is present even in face to face communication, but it is compounded vastly when two people try to communicate more complex ideas by glorified text messages.

I will email you personally now a longer response instead of continuing this on an open public forum, because that is when ego becomes too involved - as is evidently happening on both sides.

More
8 years 2 months ago #1203 by Ozone
Sorry..meant your response before the last. It is not a vague term and I do not 'throw it around'. I have personally struggled with my own emotional plague in my life and know very much what it is. I have never claimed I am free of it. I have to deal with it on a daily basis from people, and one of the best ways to handle it is to point it out. People seem to get angrier and angrier when one does this...which itself point to plague. Some of us that don't interact much with live people ...happens a lot online...end up needing someone to argue and fight with from whoever we interact with. Like I say..missing the point completely. My point originally was very simple...I have noticed liver stones have almost stopped...must be due to IBT. Now we are talking egos...exactly what plague is. I also stated initially I never followed the medical argument. Then you bombarded with your expert opinions. Let's leave it mate. I am happy with my liver stones cleanses, and you with your theories. That's where most things end. Trying to convince each other doesn't work like you say....look at religions.

More
8 years 2 months ago #1204 by Ozone
Sadly I have found the same deadlock amongst people in every single forum I have been on...and they have been many. Everyone comes with previous understanding and beliefs...and no one will be convinced by others it appears. IBT also apparently starts the release of our fasci.....which is a cure for armour that emotional plague is caused by. To me this explains a lot why's not a few seem to regularly report back on its benefits...or indeed want to discuss it much. Any therapy that moves our chi or releases fascia is in great peril in an emotionally plagued society. Hopefully IBT will survive this...as eventually I am sure most even forget they are on it.

More
8 years 2 months ago #1205 by Ozone
Post by Andrew #798 under feedback....liver, kidney and gallstones from astronauts in space.

More
8 years 2 months ago #1206 by Ozone
My sincere apologies to you Paul...if I offended you in any way. The idea was to further our learning and research with IBT.

More
8 years 2 months ago #1207 by Paul
Its all good mate miscommunications of ideas always end up in conflict of some kind...Just to point out something though, most people I know who smoke pot can barely talk let alone argue! :P :D

More
8 years 1 month ago #1219 by Ozone
Just went through a well prepared for liver flush....hardly any stones....just some mush coming out. For my purposes I choose to conclude that IBT has reduced the formation of intrahepatic stones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew