40 dollar inclined bed frame ibt 1Inclined Bed Therapy:  Sleeping Inclined To Restore and Support Your Health For Free.  Fascinating Science, Discovery, History and Medical Research In Circulation And Posture, by Andrew K Fletcher.  Read the Success Stories.  Check the Forum.

IBT and Sulphur healing similarities

• Paul
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #907 by Paul
It has just occurred to me that there seems to be a connection with what organic sulphur does and what IBT does to help the body, even to the point of extremely colourful and vivid dreams - something very noticeable when taking sulphur. I took sulphur for a period of 4 months or so last year, and is one of the things that benefited me in a big way.

After listening to more IBT interviews and listening to the things it is helping with, there seems to me a definite connection between both Sulphur and IBT in what they are both helping with.

Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #908 by Ozone
Replied by Ozone on topic IBT and Sulphur healing similarities
There will appear similarities between all modalities that enhance detox...sulphur chelates toxins and helps the body in many ways...IBT does lots lots more...by enhancing all the circulatory systems of the body as well as nerve repair, all systems of the body will work better. So I wouldn't doubt you might notice a difference, but so you would with ozone therapy, or DMSO, or hydrogen peroxide....I have patients getting their dreams back just by placing orgonite by their bedsides!! For years! It's a matrix out there.

More
8 years 6 months ago #910 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic IBT and Sulphur healing similarities
Good to know that sulphur helps with dreaming and cleansing and I guess we would all be in trouble without it or indeed any of the other components of our bodies. As for their effects being similar, I took flowers of sulphur for about six months and didn't notice anything over and above the effects of IBT. I did not try the organic sulphur so my comparison is not strictly related.

Gravity, Learn to live with it, because you can't live without it!

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #912 by Ozone
Most people get enough sulphur from eating meat. The book Deep Nutrition by DrShanahan elaborates the history of eating better than anyone. All the fad diets are irrelevant.

www.drcate.com/deep-nutrition-the-ancien...f-human-engineering/
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Ozone.

• Paul
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #915 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic IBT and Sulphur healing similarities
I would imagine ozone therapy and even intravenous vitamin C would more than likely do the same as sulphur, but I haven't tried those and only tried the organic sulphur. I only mention these similarities because every time I watch an interview recently with either Andrew or Patrick McGean, the healing that takes place is almost identical.

I am getting great colour clarity in my dreams from doing IBT, but before this sulphur was the only thing that ever did this for me. I have tried lots of different detoxing in the past two years but IBT and sulphur are so very similar, that I was thinking its because of the way they both act to cleanse the blood, and clear the lymph.

Like you and Andrew point out though, I do think IBT will do way more than just sulphur alone...it would be even more interesting to see results of doing both, but I just cannot afford sulphur and IBT is free! :D

• Paul
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #916 by Paul
I would have to disagree with this argument myself, in that I do not believe we get enough of anything from our foods any longer. Having my own garden allotment and knowing how poor the soils there are in minerals, they are most definitely poor in sulphur too. Only using good quality grass-fed cow manure would you ever stand a chance of getting enough sulphur into the soil.

In fact most of the soils are severely poor in calcium too, which according to George Altgelt (interviewed by Patrick Timpone) says is the master mineral for how well flora even absorb the other minerals...if there is not enough calcium then possibly even grass-fed cows may not get sulphur either.

I do think however that someone who is not already deficient in sulphur (or any nutrient) and who eat a very good exceptional balanced daily diet, will indeed get everything they require nutritionally speaking. The problem is most people ARE nutritionally deficient, and they have been for many decades.

Like George Altgelt says most people start to develop health problems around the 40-50 years mark, and this is because their bodies have been running on fumes all that time and are finally starting to pack up. Those who reach this stage and try to fix the problem get better, while those who listen to their doctors and take medications get worse.
That's my take on things.
Paul.

More
8 years 6 months ago #917 by Ozone
All those people are sleeping flat as well...making the studies inaccurate.

• Paul
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #919 by Paul
Yes I fully agree. People sleeping flat are going to cause for themselves a more toxic environment than we are already in generally, and by having a toxic body we cause nutritional deficiency worse than it needs to be.

My understanding is that most all diseases are ultimately caused by a nutritional deficiency. This nutritional deficiency can be caused in only two ways, 1) they don't take in enough nutrition to begin with, or 2) they have toxic bodies caused by environmental factors which leads to malabsorption of any nutrition they do take. Sleeping flat will cause a toxic problem and a nutritional deficiency.

I think using IBT is allowing the body to function better by removing more toxins, thus allowing it to absorb more nutrition from the food one eats - even if its not very well balanced.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #922 by Ozone
Correct. The book Deep Nutrition gives a historical perspective of what people ate around the world...and how food was prepared for nutritional variety. I have seen Africans that eat hardly anything you could call nutritious...fit as heck. The diet and nutrition thing is a bit more complex than modern knowledge thinks. For example...most animals make their own VitC...we don't. But DrClark discovered if you take inositol your body makes the VitC. Also B12 ..everyone seems deficient...yet if we had the correct gut bacteria we would make it ourselves. Most of us have genetic momentum...I.e. We are living off our parents nutrition still...so yes I agree a lot of stuff is nutritional, but then I think we take this too far. Sleeping flat is probably worse than a bad diet.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Ozone.